How do I edit my tracker?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Shimsham, 3 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Shimsham

Shimsham Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hmmm... Just thought about updating my tracker but when I looked at it it's all wrong anyway so need to change it proper! :rolleyes:

Do I have to make a new one and delete this then paste new one or is there an easier way?

Jeanie x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

Don't you just click on the tracker in your reply, and then edit the details ...... that's what I just did with mine.

4. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Go back to Ticker Factory website, then to the Weight Loss section. You'll be able to edit your starting weight, current weight and target weight there.

Once you've done that, hit 'Next' and copy/paste the BBCode into your Edit Signature area under your User CP here on Minimins.

I hope that works - but if you can't manage to change it, I'll do it for you next week when I see you :)
  5. Shimsham

Shimsham Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Thanx Sharon,, That's exactly what I did.

Steve - I will try that next week when I just need to update it.

Thanx to you both.

Jeanie x
  6. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

I just checked with mine:
    Click Ticker in reply
    Click Back
    Edit Details
    Click Next
    Copy code and paste

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.