How do I follow

minnietheminx

I have been reading and enjoying the food and weight diaries , how do I follow individual ones to keep up to date with them

If you comment on a diary, to say hi etc then you will automatically be "watching" it and should receive notification. If you want to stop watching you click "unwatch thread" at the top of you click into it; where you see some trendy little sunglasses this means you are watching it. :)

Although I have just realised that having replied to you this, for some reason hasn't worked here and I would need to manually click "watch thread" at the top. Yet despite not doing so I still have the sunglasses. Go figure!

When you are replying to a thread you want to follow go to 'More Options' and you will see below the reply box 'Options': You have a choice of two ...Tick 'Watch This thread' and all the threads you follow will be found under Watched Threads on the Blue Bar at the top of the forum...If you want to receive email notification you tick the box beside it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 12
If you comment on a diary, to say hi etc then you will automatically be "watching" it and should receive notification. If you want to stop watching you click "unwatch thread" at the top of you click into it; where you see some trendy little sunglasses this means you are watching it. :)

Although I have just realised that having replied to you this, for some reason hasn't worked here and I would need to manually click "watch thread" at the top. Yet despite not doing so I still have the sunglasses. Go figure!
I think any thread you post on will show in watched threads if someone posts on it after you but I think if you do not post on it again it won't show unless you have ticked watched threads.

What mini said ^^

Back