How do I get back on track?

Krsemma

I was so motivated the first couple of weeks on SW but lately I've really struggled :cry:I can't stop eating chocolate by the ton. I started a new pill about the same time so I'm blaming it on that!

How do I get back on track? I want that motivation back. Anyone else had a major slip-up but managed to get back on it?

i have done, put on 9lbs from feb to last week, but trying hard to get it all off!

i found that buying a diary that is a day per page and work with that in your handbag as a food diary, but most of all have a goal that is realistic in your head, but use small steps through your journey

ie i'm at 17st 7lb, i want to be 16st 7lb in 2 months, and looking at a stone every few months

will be more workable!

I have had on/off on/off weeks! Its a pain! I have found that planning ahead really works wonders.. i do all my lunchs/dinners in advance and plan my meals a week ahead so i know where i am.. I also have a Syn 'bag' where i put my goodies :D But it has to last all week :D

I adore choccie. Its my downfall. What I do is have a small bar on weigh day. The rest of the time I have options drinks if I need choccie. I know its not the same but it really does help. You can do this. We've all struggled at some point. I've been overweight for many years now always struggling with my weight and have alot to lose. Come on we are all here for you. start afresh tomorrow

the other option with chocolate is to put it into the freezer, lasts longer when ur eating it! plus only buy fredo's at 5 syns they are not so bad! and you can have 2 on a bad day.....

laura x

I buy the big bags of treatsize chocs, most vary between 3 and 5 syns (apart from Twirls which are 6!) but you can still have TWO and be within your allowance, which means you can spread the choc fix.

I have tried freezing which does help, but having choc twice a day helps me more, even if it is two tiny chocs.

I buy the big bags of treatsize chocs, most vary between 3 and 5 syns (apart from Twirls which are 6!) but you can still have TWO and be within your allowance, which means you can spread the choc fix.

I have tried freezing which does help, but having choc twice a day helps me more, even if it is two tiny chocs.

Ooh that's willpower - I just don't have anything like that in the house as I'd find it difficult to ration myself!

I dunno if it is willpower or the fact that I know I can have them that stops me eating the whole packet! LOL.

It works for me, somehow, even though before SW I would have scoffed the whole packet in one sitting... weird huh?

Thanks everyone. Keep starting afresh every day! Was full of good intentions this morning but was eating easter egg by 9.30! Going to keep going and plan all my lunches etc tonight. I really want that willpower I had in the first week back that made it feel so easy!

Back