• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How Do I Get My Before And Afters On Here?

Hi Pix, I've been having a go too! I think you scroll down when doing a post and click on manage attachments, then browse and upload. As far as I can tell you have to resize your photos if they are too big. I've nearly got my photos sorted but need to get another taken tonight as I was wearing a baggy t-shirt for my after ones which doesn't really work! if you get stuck you can ask for help on the technical support bit of Minimins.

Pixie

Silver Member
Cheers hunny!
I need another after taken from the fron cos I have like 5 chins on the one I have cos I was pulling a funny face for some reason! :eek:

Pixie

Silver Member
Just had a go with a new dress I bought to see if it works....any excuse to try and show my skinny dress off eh?:D

Attachments

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Well done - it worked and it's a stunning dress!

Look forward to seeing your pics.

Cath

Geri

Gold Member
Ooh I love red :D

maybe you could have you 2nd after photo taken with that on??

Look forward to seeing your after pictures and well done for figuring out how to put one in, I managed to put myfirst ever attached thumbnail on today too - feel good eh lol

That is a stunning dress! Look forward to seeing your pics! :)

Haven't a clue about scanners so can't help there! So relieved I've finally bitten the bullet and done mine - it's been a real hurdle for me. Suppose I ought to do a thought record or something! Hope you work out the technical bits soon - looking forward to seeing them.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pixie,

Can you upload them into the gallery?

If so you can copy and paste from there to your thread.

Failing that can you email them to [email protected]

And Pierce will do them when he has a minute.

Love Mini xxx