How do i go about starting the CD?

Want2bethin

Hi guys.

I've read a lot about the cambridge diet and it seems extremely successful for everyone.
I am really wanting to start it, but i really need more information about this diet, and i need to know how i can go about starting it? Where do i get the products for this diet? Who do i see for them?
Your successful stories?

Thanks.

Hey,
It is a fantastic diet, and you see great results.
If you log onto the Cambridge website and you go to find a councellor you will find one in your area, if you give them a call they will arrange a time for you to see them..

x

Oh my god! You have done amazing on your diet.
My aim is to lose 4 stone also within 20 weeks... and you did it in 16 weeks, you don't realised how much hope you have given me!
Thankyou so much for your reply!
x

YOU will do that no problem, you average a stone a month on cd...
I have just changed my losses above to show every 4 weeks but if I did it on a month it would be averaging a stone a month or over..

Honestly cd is great I love it and its changed my life, go book your appointment and you will lose your 4 stones before you know it... xx

Hi there ....heres a link to help you find a counsellor hun - do check with him/her the costs involved as all CDC's are self employed & a few do charge more than the RRP.. feel free to shop around too:)

Cambridge Diet find a counsellor

debs xx

Hi guys!
Just booked my appointment, tomorrow at 3.00pm.
She never mentioned anything about costs except for the sashets which are £1.50 a sashet (thats probably what you ment LOL)
Thankyou so much guys, you've made my day!

Thankyou so much!

1.50 a sachet ...........I pay 1.75????????

I pay £1.70..... but my CDC does come to me.

hey there and welcome to minis its fab on here,
i lost 4 stone on cd last year in the space of 12 weeks so it is extremely do-able.
stay strong and you will conquer your demons,post often on here also its a god send.
lets know how you get on with your cdc,
best of luck,
elaine

I am honestly not joking, i feel like crying out of happiness and excitement! Seriously!! (hoow sad haha)
I have never been so amazed and shocked by how quickly people have lost weight and how well they have done, and i can't believe that by november (my partners passing out parade) i could of lost most of my weight.
Who ever made this site are a god sent, absolutely changed my life!

I need not say anything in addition to what the others have said, apart from Go For It hun, you'll be more amazed at the losses when they happen to you. They are your motivation and the not feeling hungry part is good as well. First few days are not fantastic I admit, but.. after that its on the track to Slimville for sure. xx

Back