How do I look?

Caress

Silver Member
Going out tonight, to the theatre, and I just got my son to take pics for me. I haven't had any new ones since 6st loss, now I'm on 8st 3lb lost. He did the side on one and said 'wow you look so slim' so what do you all think?

Image011.jpg
Image012.jpg

u look fab!

hi andrea,

you look great hun, thats a massive weight loss, well done!! how long has it taken you to lose that much?

have a great night tonight and no doubt you will be full of confidence. there is no better feeling than seeing such a difference in your size is there :)

N x

Aw thank you, I just needed a confidence boost, it's the first time I've had a proper night out since I started CD. I started in January, I was 27st 5lb, size 30. Now I'm 19st 2lb and a size 20

thats amazing!!! xxx

You look lovely and congrats on that incredible weight loss :)

caress wowwwwww what a difference you have done so so brillaint have a lovley night out ps love the white trousers and black top outfit xx

Your looking radiant, and your face is looking so healthy.
Well done x
Lynne x

You go girl, have a great night you look fab!

xx

You know what hun you look fab and i want to tell you i really have been struggling with myself not to eat anything and after seeing your pics i told myself i wont that it really can be done,you have inspired me.
I hope you have a fab night hun you deserve it
elaine x

Wow well done - amazing loss and great pics :D

Best thing is the big smile on your face - priceless :)

Have a great night

Last edited:
WOW Andrea - you look fabulous! And at least 10 years younger too....have a great night x

You look fantastic hun, hope you have a fab night out xx

you look great

and what a fantastic son you have, to make a lovely comment to you, that would have made my night.

wow andrea look at you.. what a change was lookin at your pics. you look fab well done u what an achievement!!! keep goin xx

You look absolutely amazing!!! I remember you starting and look at you now :eek::eek::eek:

Your smile says it all. Have a wonderful night :)

Lacey..xx :)

Back