How do I make syn free pizza?

kevandju5

Maintaining
I saw on here the other day that we can now have 57g of bread roll/pizza base, made from the Tesco wholemeal bread mix, as a HEXB.

I've got my bread mix and I'm gonna make the dough in my bread machine... but I could do with some tips...

How do I know the right quantity to make a 57g pizza base?

Do I cook the base first, then add the toppings?

Or does the dough bake with the toppings already on?

Any help would be much appreciated as I'm really looking forward to pizza for tea!

xx

I hope sum1 answers this post cos I need the same info :)

xx

According to Vixxster's thread 75g of bread mix will make a pizza base that is around 155g or in other words 2 x HEBs.

Just follow the instructions on the side of the packet, adjusting the amount of water in line with the amount of bread mix you use.

Then add your toppings and bake. Depending on what toppings you use you may want to cook them before you add them to the base eg chicken, bacon, onion, peppers.

Enjoy your pizza.

According to Vixxster's thread 75g of bread mix will make a pizza base that is around 155g or in other words 2 x HEBs.

Just follow the instructions on the side of the packet, adjusting the amount of water in line with the amount of bread mix you use.

Then add your toppings and bake. Depending on what toppings you use you may want to cook them before you add them to the base eg chicken, bacon, onion, peppers.

Enjoy your pizza.

Thanks, Circes!

I did make pizzas last night. I guesstimated that roughly 120g of dough would be 2 HEXB. So is 155g the wet dough mix or the baked bread?

yummy

Back