• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How do I....

kazz

Gold Member
.....work out what the BEST thing out of a bad bunch to have to eat is??:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

A friend is coming over on Thursday for a few days and I do anticipate that we will go to our fave restraunt here, but am kinda trying to suss out what I SHOULD really have...

Menu is here if any of you care to take a look and advise me....and no, I dont eat fish!

http://www.coasters.co.im/_pdf/main menu 2007.pdf

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Mmm, just had a quick look at the menu and I had to stop because I started drooling, lol.

I would imagine that the lowest point meals would probably be chicken, or failing that then the plain steaks are always a nice treat for not TOO many points.

Do you have an eating out guide? Maybe have a look through that and work out the rough points for your favourite meals. I know this particular restaurant isn't in it, but you could always get a rough idea from other restaurant menus, ie Brewers Fayre, Beefeater etc.

kazz

Gold Member
Mmm, just had a quick look at the menu and I had to stop because I started drooling, lol.

I would imagine that the lowest point meals would probably be chicken, or failing that then the plain steaks are always a nice treat for not TOO many points.

Do you have an eating out guide? Maybe have a look through that and work out the rough points for your favourite meals. I know this particular restaurant isn't in it, but you could always get a rough idea from other restaurant menus, ie Brewers Fayre, Beefeater etc.

Soz dint mean to make you drool he he he!!

Dont have an eating out guide cos I havent actually gone to any meetings yet so I have absolutely nada! Steak does sound like a kinda plan though...

I would definitely recommend one too - they're a godsend for anyone who likes to eat out or order in.