How do I....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kazz, 23 April 2007 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

WW out what the BEST thing out of a bad bunch to have to eat is??:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

A friend is coming over on Thursday for a few days and I do anticipate that we will go to our fave restraunt here, but am kinda trying to suss out what I SHOULD really have...

Menu is here if any of you care to take a look and advise me....and no, I dont eat fish! menu 2007.pdf
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Mmm, just had a quick look at the menu and I had to stop because I started drooling, lol.

I would imagine that the lowest point meals would probably be chicken, or failing that then the plain steaks are always a nice treat for not TOO many points.

Do you have an eating out guide? Maybe have a look through that and work out the rough points for your favourite meals. I know this particular restaurant isn't in it, but you could always get a rough idea from other restaurant menus, ie Brewers Fayre, Beefeater etc.
  4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Soz dint mean to make you drool he he he!!

Dont have an eating out guide cos I havent actually gone to any meetings yet so I have absolutely nada! Steak does sound like a kinda plan though...
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Id keep away from the pizza and the burgers!

The eating out guide is brilliant... Id definitely recommend it. I got mine on ebay - I LOVE ebay :)
  6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I would definitely recommend one too - they're a godsend for anyone who likes to eat out or order in.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.