How do I....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kazz, 23 April 2007 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    .....work out what the BEST thing out of a bad bunch to have to eat is??:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

A friend is coming over on Thursday for a few days and I do anticipate that we will go to our fave restraunt here, but am kinda trying to suss out what I SHOULD really have...

Menu is here if any of you care to take a look and advise me....and no, I dont eat fish!

http://www.coasters.co.im/_pdf/main menu 2007.pdf

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Mmm, just had a quick look at the menu and I had to stop because I started drooling, lol.

I would imagine that the lowest point meals would probably be chicken, or failing that then the plain steaks are always a nice treat for not TOO many points.

Do you have an eating out guide? Maybe have a look through that and work out the rough points for your favourite meals. I know this particular restaurant isn't in it, but you could always get a rough idea from other restaurant menus, ie Brewers Fayre, Beefeater etc.

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW

Soz dint mean to make you drool he he he!!

Dont have an eating out guide cos I havent actually gone to any meetings yet so I have absolutely nada! Steak does sound like a kinda plan though...

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id keep away from the pizza and the burgers!

The eating out guide is brilliant... Id definitely recommend it. I got mine on ebay - I LOVE ebay :)

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I would definitely recommend one too - they're a godsend for anyone who likes to eat out or order in.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.