How do I?

I'm not telling :) Mainly because then it will seem like i am picking on her & i don't want to do that. I just don't want to read what she thinks anymore.

kingleds said:
I'm not telling :) Mainly because then it will seem like i am picking on her & i don't want to do that. I just don't want to read what she thinks anymore.

Nah I don't expect you to tell - that wouldn't be fair.

I'm just a nosey cow really and love a bit of juice!! xx

how could anyone not know who it is?!

Awww, I don't know. But then again, I don't know a lot. So just a regular day for me :D

(is it me? I'm always convinced it's me!)

Not either of you - though i know what u mean tiny - i always find myself checking to see if i've said anything bad.

Shirleen - stop grassing me up!

kingleds said:
Not either of you - though i know what u mean tiny - i always find myself checking to see if i've said anything bad.

Shirleen - stop grassing me up!

PMPL!!!!!!! Actually I sussed it yesterday and would join you if I weren't so damned nosey!!!!!

I'm forever double checking myself, trying not to offend anyone. Even my mother said today "I need to have a word with you before Thursday" and I hit the panic button that I had done something wrong, to the point where she had to tell me there and then why, else I wouldn't sleep. Guilty conscience I say.

Tinytootz said:
I'm forever double checking myself, trying not to offend anyone. Even my mother said today "I need to have a word with you before Thursday" and I hit the panic button that I had done something wrong, to the point where she had to tell me there and then why, else I wouldn't sleep. Guilty conscience I say.

Guilt is a side effect of vitamin b12 deficiency so I feel guilty about everything!

Back