How do u survive going on holiday?

I'm going away on Monday for a girls holiday. I haven't reached my goal weight but hoping to continue TS when I return. I'm trying to plan ahead so I don't do too much damage in a week and mess up my hard work. I'll be using this as my food break week as i wouldn't get away with taking my shakes with me. I would really appreciate some advice from those who have survived going away without putting on too much weight.

I think the trick is... to not overeat. Keep it high protein, low carb... a massive problem overweight people have is simply eating more than they need. Not knowing when too stop. I usually lose weight on holiday, the heat helps me too not overeat and the thought of that tight dress in the evening lol.

Enjoy yourself though, I would not dream of taking exante with me and if you gain a few pounds so what.. youve enjoyed yourself and you know you can do TS too get it back off :)

Thanks for the advice. I've got my next months supply arriving tomorrow so I'll have them waiting for me when I get back. Small portions for me will be easy after not having food for a month. I'll be dancing most of the calories off so hopefully i will still have a loss by the end of the week. Yey !

Enjoy your holiday! hopefully the dancing will help but as you've planned ahead your exante will be waiting for you when you return xx

I haven't yet been on holiday (mine isn't until October and I should be almost at goal by then), but I know that my plan is to take exante stuff with me just in case the others decide to have high carb breakfasts so that I always have a healthy alternative, but otherwise just eat as much low carb stuff as I can get my grubby paws on with a very occasional treat after a high protein meal if I really fancy it. Aiming to stay low carb, but pretty much ignore calories. I know that if I think 'sod it' and eat the high carb stuff I used to eat on holiday, I would come back at least a stone heavier and be bloody miserable for it.

Thanks for the good advice. I survived the holiday and left exante at home. As it was so hot I didn't feel like eating so managed on small meals and did lots of walking and dancing. I drink a lot and stuck to diet or coke zero mixers. I came back with 4lb gain but lost that in two days. So it wasn't as bad as it could have been. :)

Well done - that's really good. I'm a bit nervous of over eating on holiday. I hope that if I stick to high protein/low carb Ill be okay. Thats fab tho - only a 4lb gain.

Back