How do we really see ourselves??

OOh what a good idea, perhaps I need to find someone who can film me walking around! I always think still shots make me look distorted.

Jez
xx

Thats just it - a still frame is not always an accurate representation, but seeing you live, you see you exactly as you are.

I want to do it too - been meaning to and just never got around to it. :)

I think we should all endeavour to do the recording and start a post on how it made us feel, what we saw etc...

Kat xx

I think I'll do that with the camcorder have it on a tripod :) if I can't get any one to hold it for
me :)

Aww, i've been where you've been before. A couple of years ago i went from a size 20 to a borderline size 14, yet i didn't feel any thinner, i still felt like that size 20 aimee. Although for me im currently a size 22/24 at the moment but i see myself even larger than that, i see myself looking around 40 stone.

It's great you can see how far you've come and can see you are slim now. Also it's great that you've noticed that, and wouldn't want to lose anymore, i've read many storys of people going from obese to having anorexia or bulimia. I hope i've worded this all okay :) i know in my head what i mean hehe but not all that good in putting it in words.

Well done on your weight loss :) x

As always Jez, spot on. I had another one of those moments today when a friend of mine at work (who has been so very very supportive during my LL journey) told me that she was 10 stone 6 when she got pregnant - that's the same weight I am now. The difference is that she is about 3-4 inches shorter than me and I never ever thought she was fat (because she wasn't) but yet I still see myself as a bit of a heffer.
Like you Jez, it's my stomach that bothers me and the more I lose the more it bothers me.
it's very very odd...

I started CD because I was looking back two years at myself on holiday in the pool with my baby, my god my arms were like inflatables I was so shocked as I hadnt thought of myself like that and looking back at photos now six months down the line, the difference is amazing. Cant wait to be that thin person and realising though, next year:p

Back