How Do You Become a CDC?

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
My neighbour is doing CD with me.. and is interested in becoming a CDC. Our CDC is busy this week so can't take calls/visitors - she called head office but they said to speak to CDC for an application form.

I said I'd ask here, what is needed and involved in becoming a CDC?

If it's not ok to post it here can you PM me with details please and I'll pass them on :)

Would be handy to have a CDC living next door! lol

I'd love to do it at some point in the future...seem such a long way off though. I'll add it to my list of things to do!

xxx

Is there a % of loss you have to have achieved? I seem to remember reading that somewhere..

Good for you Rach! :D A great goal to have.. If I didn't have a household full of kids and animals I'd think about it too! lol

Thanks :) maybe that's what I've read.. she'll have to wait a while then! ;)

My CDC is sponsoring me in April, as she only got registered herself in October and apparently needs to be registered for 6 months before she can sponsor me. I should be at target by then (BMI is now 28!) She is going to come with me on the training course too. Only 1 month to wait. :D

Congrats Tracey! :D Very exciting!

I am hopefully going on the course next month and as the one on Sat is full (boo Hoo) cant wait it will be so good - loads of people I know want to get on it as soo many of us have doen it the last 12 months and lost loads ( currently 12 people I know on it xx)

Back