How do you become slimmer of the week?

u must have a loss or stay the same week before and have lost most weight for this week:)

You also cant get it if you have been on holiday or absent the previous week, or if it is your first official weigh in after joining.

Mine does! Before handing out the certificate she always says "and what qualifies you as slimmer of the week" and we all chant "must not be your first week, must not be on the back of a gain, have to have lost or stayed the same last week, have to stay to class" :D silly but effective!

Some of us in our group were confused too - don't remember being told. However, it's a bit of a misnomer anyway .... why call it Slimmer of the Week if stats from previous weeks have to be taken into account???? :confused:

Some of us in our group were confused too - don't remember being told. However, it's a bit of a misnomer anyway .... why call it Slimmer of the Week if stats from previous weeks have to be taken into account???? :confused:

Couldn't agree more! Although I have been Slimmer of the Week twice and I didn't stay...but then I was going to play tennis so maybe I was let off as I was doing a bit of Body Magic!

I think its a bit odd at times, and I agree that "slimmer of the week" should be the week! x

Well our consultant gives out slimmer of the week to those WHO don't stay to class - although the fruit bowl is raffled rather than given to the absent person !

I didn't know you had to have a sts or loss the week before too.

Slimmer of the week at our group is the person who lost the most that week - I have NEVER seen an award for slimmer of the month?

Strange isn't it.

AND it's never been mentioned in class how you get the SOTW award or month either.

????

i got given slimmer of the week on my first weigh in i thought it wasnt right there were a few people giving me daggers lol

SOTW is given in our group sometmes to people who arent there, but then they also give it to the person who stayed at group. So the fruit goes to the person who stayed.
we do a raffle anyway.
And we do SOTM every month x

I've never had a slimmer of the week either !

Ive had ONE! *laughs* x

I can understand it not being your first week as alot of people have very big losses in the first week and it wouldnt be fair to the older members if it was always a newbie. I got slimmer of the month last month for losing the most in the month out of the class, I lost 11lbs, and the week before I got slimmer of the week for my loss of 2lbs, only because the "real winner" hadn't stayed :)

You also cant get it if you have been on holiday or absent the previous week, or if it is your first official weigh in after joining.

Couldn't help myself - had to put your signature into 'translator' and wonder how a common chimpanzee can betray a face? That's my question to ponder tonight.

Back