Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How do you cope with lunchtime in office?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by EatPrayLove, 30 September 2011 Social URL.

1. EatPrayLove

EatPrayLove Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's Friday which means everyone is eating in the office or going off for s****y lunches!

I've alreay had half of my soup so taking myself outside with a black coffee and my book and going to enjoy the sunshine!

What do you guys do to cope with lunch times?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlie's~mummy

charlie's~mummy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Diet:
    exante
    I normally have a can of dr pepper zero and water nice to sit out with a book though zx

4. Phoenix101

Phoenix101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am lucky that I am out and about with work during the day. I plan my appointments so that I am travelling at lunchtime so avoid the usual comments and having to explain myself or if I am in the office I always have to 'pop out' at lunchtime so I don't have to stick and watch other people eat.

5. Grimois

Grimois Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've taken to downloadinf films/TV shows onto my phone and watching them at my desk. my 30mins flies by.

6. Phoenix101

Phoenix101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Maybe we should take ourselves outside for a quick 15 minute power wal? It all adds up!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.