• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How do you cope with the weeing?

I seem to be *always* weeing!

I'm on day two. Yesterday I had four litres of water and so far today I've had about three. I'm aiming for four litres a day but I think I might struggle...

But I'm always in the loo! It woke me up in the night and I couldn't get back to sleep!

Is there anything I can do to avoid this? Maybe think about drinking most of it in the first half of the day or something?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)
just pretend that you are peeing out fat ;)

it get better, maybe if 4 is too much try for 3ltrs instead. as long as you are over 2ltrs you are following lt advice, you have to be comfy too ya know.

xx

I seem to be *always* weeing!

I'm on day two. Yesterday I had four litres of water and so far today I've had about three. I'm aiming for four litres a day but I think I might struggle...

But I'm always in the loo! It woke me up in the night and I couldn't get back to sleep!

Is there anything I can do to avoid this? Maybe think about drinking most of it in the first half of the day or something?

Your bladder will get used to it after a few weeks (!) but it's all good and shows that you body is reacting to having no carbs to hold on all that water - your weeing crap (not literally) from your body - have you thought about buying the ketostix so your first wee of the day can be a really satisfying one rather than just annoying ??:D

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
I make sure I have plenty of loo roll in!!!!!!

To be honest David, I would make sure you sip throughout the day because that is better for you. I tried one day to not drink after 8pm and was very thirsty and woke early the next day with cramp in one calf!

I do still wake to go to the loo a couple of times a night but if I don't switch any lights on I manage to get back to sleep okay.

It must get better coz I drove from Cheshire to Hampshire today and only had to stop once! (although I did have to dash to the loo when I got home!!!!!)

x

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im on day 3 and i went to see the batman film last night, which is nearly 3 hours long!! well i was dying half way through but it was so good i could get up and go to the loo so as soon as it finished i literally pushed people out of the way, ran to the toilet and peed like a racehorse!!! it feels like im pregnant again!!!!!!

Heh so it's not just me then!

Gosh, what with the weeing and the headaches and no energy and I'm *dying* for a pizza - this diet had better work!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
exactly what im thinking! i could easily have a plate of chips now im feeling so sorry for myself today...i just want to eat something!!! aaaaahhhhhhhhhh

as a man, weeing is easily slowed down by .........masterbation a medical fact.
Each stroke reassembles the ureagrastic glands which takes pressure off the bladder therefore less weeing........try it you might like it!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
well considering im a girlie ill take it your replying to david!!!! :)

try it, it may work on girlies too???

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Ill remember that thanks!!! ;)

if you need help in this department you can always count on'Dr Fattothin' ;-p x

exactly what im thinking! i could easily have a plate of chips now im feeling so sorry for myself today...i just want to eat something!!! aaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Oyyyyy !!! - one word 'Vicky':rolleyes::rolleyes:

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
vicky, vicky think ill write that name some post-its and put them around the house :);)

maybe I could be of some assistance ;-p x

Hey... you must be good - can you reach from over there ??:p

Sheep

on the up lol
i got a commode :D

rofl jk it does get easyer ur body learns to hold n cope lol

Vickie_L

Silver Member
as a man, weeing is easily slowed down by .........masterbation a medical fact.
Each stroke reassembles the ureagrastic glands which takes pressure off the bladder therefore less weeing........try it you might like it!

Gaz i think its about time you got yourself out and pulled. lmao