How do you cope with the weeing?

davidmanc

I seem to be *always* weeing!

I'm on day two. Yesterday I had four litres of water and so far today I've had about three. I'm aiming for four litres a day but I think I might struggle...

But I'm always in the loo! It woke me up in the night and I couldn't get back to sleep!

Is there anything I can do to avoid this? Maybe think about drinking most of it in the first half of the day or something?

just pretend that you are peeing out fat ;)

it get better, maybe if 4 is too much try for 3ltrs instead. as long as you are over 2ltrs you are following lt advice, you have to be comfy too ya know.

xx

I seem to be *always* weeing!

I'm on day two. Yesterday I had four litres of water and so far today I've had about three. I'm aiming for four litres a day but I think I might struggle...

But I'm always in the loo! It woke me up in the night and I couldn't get back to sleep!

Is there anything I can do to avoid this? Maybe think about drinking most of it in the first half of the day or something?

Your bladder will get used to it after a few weeks (!) but it's all good and shows that you body is reacting to having no carbs to hold on all that water - your weeing crap (not literally) from your body - have you thought about buying the ketostix so your first wee of the day can be a really satisfying one rather than just annoying ??:D

I make sure I have plenty of loo roll in!!!!!!

To be honest David, I would make sure you sip throughout the day because that is better for you. I tried one day to not drink after 8pm and was very thirsty and woke early the next day with cramp in one calf!

I do still wake to go to the loo a couple of times a night but if I don't switch any lights on I manage to get back to sleep okay.

It must get better coz I drove from Cheshire to Hampshire today and only had to stop once! (although I did have to dash to the loo when I got home!!!!!)

x

Im on day 3 and i went to see the batman film last night, which is nearly 3 hours long!! well i was dying half way through but it was so good i could get up and go to the loo so as soon as it finished i literally pushed people out of the way, ran to the toilet and peed like a racehorse!!! it feels like im pregnant again!!!!!!

Heh so it's not just me then!

Gosh, what with the weeing and the headaches and no energy and I'm *dying* for a pizza - this diet had better work!

exactly what im thinking! i could easily have a plate of chips now im feeling so sorry for myself today...i just want to eat something!!! aaaaahhhhhhhhhh

as a man, weeing is easily slowed down by .........masterbation a medical fact.
Each stroke reassembles the ureagrastic glands which takes pressure off the bladder therefore less weeing........try it you might like it!

well considering im a girlie ill take it your replying to david!!!! :)

try it, it may work on girlies too???

Ill remember that thanks!!! ;)

if you need help in this department you can always count on'Dr Fattothin' ;-p x

exactly what im thinking! i could easily have a plate of chips now im feeling so sorry for myself today...i just want to eat something!!! aaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Oyyyyy !!! - one word 'Vicky':rolleyes::rolleyes:

vicky, vicky think ill write that name some post-its and put them around the house :);)

maybe I could be of some assistance ;-p x

Hey... you must be good - can you reach from over there ??:p

i got a commode :D

rofl jk it does get easyer ur body learns to hold n cope lol

as a man, weeing is easily slowed down by .........masterbation a medical fact.
Each stroke reassembles the ureagrastic glands which takes pressure off the bladder therefore less weeing........try it you might like it!

Gaz i think its about time you got yourself out and pulled. lmao

Back