How do you deal with your leftovers?

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
If you make a dish that has for example 6 syns in it, and you account for those syns on day 1, if you have some left over for day 2 do you ignore the syns and the food altogether or do you log it down again and count the syns again. I've been ignorning it cos I'm thinking I've already accounted for it before, but I don't know if this is the right way. Do you think there is a time limit you can ignore it for too cos if I freeze it I can't really have it 10 days later and ignore it can I. Do you think its ok so long as you eat it within the week. Any thoughts?

If the dish has 6 syns in it and you eat 2 thirds then why not count 4 syns on one day and 2 the day you eat the left overs?

not that in my house there would be leftovers :D, but if I only ate 1/2 one day and half the next I would split the syns.

Otherwise if not that why I would not carry over, I am possibly with being relatively new being a bit OTT, but I need to stay completely on track about my syns etc :eek: and stick as closeto plan as possible.

I am not 100% confident about tinkering yet :D

Have to agree that I would divide the syns by the number of servings. However if it was something that was very low in syns and dividing it into servings becomes difficult then I would count it all in the day it was made.

Thank you, I just wondered cos you know how it is, you plan to eat all of something and do the diary accordingly and then you don't eat it all and its left over! Will change diary from now on and split the syns down I think, the overall total will still be the same for the week.

Well CG, as there are just the two of us we don't often have any leftovers - but I do have a dog who is only too willing to help with the leftovers situation if I did, LOL...

Back