How do you do it at work?

Good evening! My mind is on going back to work next week whilst in the first 10 days of LT. How do you all manage to mix up the shakes whilst at work?:confused:

I have no kitchen at work so will have to bring in any stuff I need from home. All I can think of is a cocktail shaker a sieve to strain out the lumps...there has to be a better answer!

if you go to asda or morrisons... you will be able to get a beaker that has a lil sieve thing on the top... put your shake thing in with water and just shake it... you will actually be able to drink it out of the beaker coz the lumpy bits will get stuck in the sieve. better still to avoid the lumps mix the shake with a spoon or a fork with only half the water and then shake and then add more water and shake shake and then just drink!.. thats what i have done at work and its worked for me

are these the shakers you can buy on the lipotrim web site?

cheers dear :)

will be in the same situation so need to order one asap!

I've been using my hubby's shaker thing (that sounds rude). He has one that sounds similar to what FBTB described. It works fine

The chemist who supplies your lipotrim might have the shakers, they cost £5 approx. I use the shaker all the time, very handy to use at work.

I think you can get shakers on ebay .Dont use it as a excuse I fry fish and chips for a living find a way round it hun you will be happy with the results or look at getting some CD ready made shakes for while at work xx

I think you can get shakers on ebay .Dont use it as a excuse I fry fish and chips for a living find a way round it hun you will be happy with the results or look at getting some CD ready made shakes for while at work xx

i bet you get sick at the thought of fish and chips even when not on a diet!

The Lipotrim shakers are really good.
Take it to work with the right amount of water in it (if you don't have access to fresh water there) Then just add the powder and shake when it's time to have one. You can't have it ready mixed up, because all the vitamins and minerals die off after 15 minutes,so you wouldn't be getting all the nutrients that you need.

I got the chemist Lipotrim shaker...does ok, just shake hard but errrrm make sure you have the lid on nice and tightly.......its very messy and takes a lot of cleaning hehe!

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

i can just see me doing that all over my keyboard at work...hehehe!

Kind of thing I would do. I fell down the stairs earlier, clumsy is my middle name

I am always falling down stairs and in public....lol. I remember going headfirst in a tube station and these poor Japanese ladies looked horrified. I just got up, dusted myself off and ran....:8855:

Thanks for all the great suggestions! My pharmacist is new to LT so didn't know about the shaker - will ask her on Monday. May also check out the Morrison/Asda suggestion too so I am all ready for work!
Day 4 and it's getting easier!!! Thanks for all the help so far:)

YOu can also buy the shakers at any large JJB sports store, as they also sell the powders etc for Body Builders and it is much the same shaker as the one that I have for LT... I bought a couple so I can leave one in my drawer at work and also have one for cold shakes at home. I use a cordless hand blender when I'm at home for hot shakes / soup. works a treat

Back