Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how do you do it?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by Tami, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Tami

Tami Member

Hi ppl

I feel so crap today, i just can't do it. I eat the wrong food and i keep telling myself that i can start tomorrow and i never do.

how do you do it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wenjenn66

wenjenn66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't lose faith, you can do this all you need is the right support. There are fab recipes on here that make the diet less boring keep going you'll be fine x

4. Flark

Flark Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(21.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find planning helps. So sit down on the weekend and plan your meals, do your shopping and then eat what you plan. You can plan in goodies as well! Makes the goodies seem more of a treat and less of a trick and allows you to literally have your cake and eat it! Please keep trying, the more I lose, the more determined I become to keeping it off, for good! Good luck.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.