How do you do it!?

Hi guys,

Just wondering how you all achieved you biggest weight loss?

I started at 14st 7lbs and in 2 weeks I am down to 14st but I have been really good and boring I have been eating:

Breakfast - Special K with sultanas
Lunch - Brown rice or salad with steamed fish
Snack - Apple
Dinner - veggies and grilled chicken
Drinks - Water and 1 cup of tea (with 2 sugar's)

At first I was soooooo hungry but after 3/4 days it got easier! I do 2 hours of Zumba a week.

What is the most you have lost per week and how long does it take for it to start slowing down?
Any tips?
Im desperate to fit my wobbly thighs in to my old trousers :eek:

I think you are doing pretty well!

I lost my first 2 stone very slowly but from July 2011 - Jan 2012 I was losing about 1-2lbs a week. That was with calorie counting. No more than 1200 a day. And exercising 3 times a week for 30mins - 1 hr a time.

2 Stone loss is fab! I hope I can continue to lose weight quickly I really dont want it to slow down just yet! Did you find a point where it started to fall of quickly or slow down alot?

I've lost 4.5 stone total. The last 2.5 stone have been much easier because I added regular exercise into my routine (when before I was just eating better).

I lost 11 stone in one week on Lipotrim, and 9 stone one week on Weight Watchers... I always lose most on my first week of a diet.

Shikei85 said:
I lost 11 stone in one week on Lipotrim, and 9 stone one week on Weight Watchers... I always lose most on my first week of a diet.

Blimey 11 and 9 stones in a week. That must be a record ;)

11 stone that must of been one hell of a pill!! lol

Well, you're doing fine. If you're losing weight and then just keep on doing what you are doing. You can mix up your diet. You can make some really nice low-calorie meals - there are thousands of recipes on the internet if you are getting bored!

Well, you're doing fine. If you're losing weight and then just keep on doing what you are doing. You can mix up your diet. You can make some really nice low-calorie meals - there are thousands of recipes on the internet if you are getting bored!

Thanks :) Ive been having a look on the internet but its just the time aspect I work 6am until 5pm then work out class, Im also a singer so in the studio or out at gigs as well plus the dreaded house work so I find it easier to have plain boring meals although I do look forward to my special K and sultana's in the morning is that sad!? :eek:

Ive just weighed myself and I have lost another 0.5 stone thats 1 stone in nearly 3 weeks im so chuffed!!!! yippppeeeee!!!!!!

Back