How do you do it ???

lou:)

How do you do it?........;););)

What I mean is, use LT , I have half a packet for breakfast, full packet at dinner, and the other half at tea, and then the last pack at supper so I dont feel hungry when I go to bed

What helps you get through the day?

I hang out for as long as possible until I have the first shake of the day - usually about 3-00pm then have a soup at 8-00pm.

Feel fine in the am with just some tea/coffee and water.

I have them as three shakes spaced through the day, sometimes my first at 9am, then 3pm, then 8pm.....

However, yesterday I didn't have my first shake until 4pm!!

The water glugging filled me up!

I have worked my LT out around my exercise plan....

If I am not going to an exercise class I will have a shake before I go to work, then I have one around 2pm and my last one about 6pm.

When I exercise in the evenings, then I have one in the morning, one an hour before I exercise at about 5:30pm and then the other one an hour after exercise at about 8:30pm!
xox

1pm 5pm and 9pm for me and if i'm at work i split the soup up and have 2 cups an hour apart. sometimes i forget to have them on time, but at least i'm not watching the clock waiting for MEAL times anymore lol

I have a bar around noon and then soup/shake in the evening. The water's keeping me filled up.

It depends what I'm doing. If I'm working then I have my first shake about 8:30 on my way into work, a flapjack about 1 then my second shake about 6ish, although I haven't yet had my last shake today!

If I feel peckish then I have a cup of coffee and more water.

I was a real foody before but these days I find I'm not bothered!! Only hope it continues when I finally get to refeed. Some days I admit I do find worse than others but they aren't often - and are probably due to hormones!!!!!

x

I do all sorts with mine...depends on my mood, business and if i am at work ..oh and weekends

tis lovely. i can't decide between mint choc or soup tonight!!!
wish i was havin a red wine though!!! lol

Soup @ 12.00 then another soup @ 18.30 hrs give or take 30 seconds. Maybe a crapjack or strawberry shake if tavelling.

Back