1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

How do you do it ???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lou:), 13 June 2008 Social URL.

1. lou:)

lou:) Well-Known Member

How do you do it?........;););)

What I mean is, use LT , I have half a packet for breakfast, full packet at dinner, and the other half at tea, and then the last pack at supper so I dont feel hungry when I go to bed

What helps you get through the day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. markodie

markodie Well-Known Member

I hang out for as long as possible until I have the first shake of the day - usually about 3-00pm then have a soup at 8-00pm.

Feel fine in the am with just some tea/coffee and water.

4. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Well-Known Member

I have them as three shakes spaced through the day, sometimes my first at 9am, then 3pm, then 8pm.....

However, yesterday I didn't have my first shake until 4pm!!

The water glugging filled me up!

5. lou:)

I couldnt wait till 3 or even 4 I would be starving, I think Im losing weight keep running to the toilet with all the water

6. I have worked my LT out around my exercise plan....

If I am not going to an exercise class I will have a shake before I go to work, then I have one around 2pm and my last one about 6pm.

When I exercise in the evenings, then I have one in the morning, one an hour before I exercise at about 5:30pm and then the other one an hour after exercise at about 8:30pm!
    xox

7. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

1pm 5pm and 9pm for me and if i'm at work i split the soup up and have 2 cups an hour apart. sometimes i forget to have them on time, but at least i'm not watching the clock waiting for MEAL times anymore lol

8. Maka

Maka A New Woman

I have a bar around noon and then soup/shake in the evening. The water's keeping me filled up.

9. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

1pm,4pm then the last one about 9pm,hot choc with peppermint tea mmmmmmmxx

10. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

It depends what I'm doing. If I'm working then I have my first shake about 8:30 on my way into work, a flapjack about 1 then my second shake about 6ish, although I haven't yet had my last shake today!

If I feel peckish then I have a cup of coffee and more water.

I was a real foody before but these days I find I'm not bothered!! Only hope it continues when I finally get to refeed. Some days I admit I do find worse than others but they aren't often - and are probably due to hormones!!!!!

x

11. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

I do all sorts with mine...depends on my mood, business and if i am at work ..oh and weekends

12. Bindi

Bindi Well-Known Member

I miss my peppermint choc shakes :(

13. lou:)

Im going to try a peppermint choc shake tonight for supper sounds yum:)

14. sebs

sebs Well-Known Member

tis lovely. i can't decide between mint choc or soup tonight!!!
    wish i was havin a red wine though!!! lol

15. lou:)

red wine mmmm, I remember hic! I"ll just have to watch him drink it xx

16. sebs

sebs Well-Known Member

well HE said he's not gonna drink tonight!!!!!
    we'll see

17. lou:)

Mine says the same until about 8.30 then he"ll say I"ll just have the one (bottle that is ) ha ha x

18. sebs

sebs Well-Known Member

ha!!
    men they are so transparent!! lol
    x

19. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

Soup @ 12.00 then another soup @ 18.30 hrs give or take 30 seconds. Maybe a crapjack or strawberry shake if tavelling.