• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How do you do it ???

lou:)

I hang out for as long as possible until I have the first shake of the day - usually about 3-00pm then have a soup at 8-00pm.

Feel fine in the am with just some tea/coffee and water.

I have them as three shakes spaced through the day, sometimes my first at 9am, then 3pm, then 8pm.....

However, yesterday I didn't have my first shake until 4pm!!

The water glugging filled me up!

lou:)

I couldnt wait till 3 or even 4 I would be starving, I think Im losing weight keep running to the toilet with all the water

I have worked my LT out around my exercise plan....

If I am not going to an exercise class I will have a shake before I go to work, then I have one around 2pm and my last one about 6pm.

When I exercise in the evenings, then I have one in the morning, one an hour before I exercise at about 5:30pm and then the other one an hour after exercise at about 8:30pm!
xox

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
1pm 5pm and 9pm for me and if i'm at work i split the soup up and have 2 cups an hour apart. sometimes i forget to have them on time, but at least i'm not watching the clock waiting for MEAL times anymore lol

Maka

A New Woman
I have a bar around noon and then soup/shake in the evening. The water's keeping me filled up.

lillie

weighs a lot less
1pm,4pm then the last one about 9pm,hot choc with peppermint tea mmmmmmmxx

It depends what I'm doing. If I'm working then I have my first shake about 8:30 on my way into work, a flapjack about 1 then my second shake about 6ish, although I haven't yet had my last shake today!

If I feel peckish then I have a cup of coffee and more water.

I was a real foody before but these days I find I'm not bothered!! Only hope it continues when I finally get to refeed. Some days I admit I do find worse than others but they aren't often - and are probably due to hormones!!!!!

x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I do all sorts with mine...depends on my mood, business and if i am at work ..oh and weekends

Bindi

Silver Member
Im going to try a peppermint choc shake tonight for supper sounds yum:)

sebs

tis lovely. i can't decide between mint choc or soup tonight!!!
wish i was havin a red wine though!!! lol

red wine mmmm, I remember hic! I"ll just have to watch him drink it xx

sebs

well HE said he's not gonna drink tonight!!!!!
we'll see

Mine says the same until about 8.30 then he"ll say I"ll just have the one (bottle that is ) ha ha x

sebs

ha!!
men they are so transparent!! lol
x

Soup @ 12.00 then another soup @ 18.30 hrs give or take 30 seconds. Maybe a crapjack or strawberry shake if tavelling.