Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How do you do on Extra Easy?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LisaC, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I joined a class a year ago & was never told about EE so I'd never tried it, 2 weeks ago I joined a new class & my consultant went through it all. She said most people that do EE for a whole week have the best losses, do most of you find this?

I lost 3.5lbs in my first week & hope for another good loss tomorrow. I've noticed my meal sizes are that little bit smaller to ensure I have 1/3 superfree foods & I'm definately eating more fruit & veg. I'm pretty much loving EE :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have better losses with more red and a few green days with the occasional EE thrown in. I was doing total EE but my weight loss wasn't fantastic.

4. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I love EE, and won't do anything else.
    I have done red & green in the past and fell off the wagon each time as I find them too restrictive. My weight loss has been about the same on all plans but EE is so much easier to stick to, and I am there for life!

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Personally it doesnt work for me. I think its a fantastic plan though, but my weight losses are useless on it, so I do more Red than anything else with an occasional EE day thrown in (mainly at the weekend as we eat out a lot).

6. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I struggled with EE as when I joined you only had the green/original option, this week I am doing a success express week (and maybe next week too) but I have actually typed up a whole weeks worth of menus just doing EE & I will do that either next week or the week after & compare the results, I think theold ways are so ingrained in me that I am not doing the 1/3 superfree as recommended which is why when I do try it my losses are not good, and I also always end up having to many HEX's as I forget I have to syn them, it is just a mindset thing, once I have got my head round it I reckon it will work just fine.

7. Angel19

Angel19 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(27.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, I've been doing the EE since Jan, I've never tried red/green as EE really suits me and I've had losses every week since starting the plan. It is a little frustrating some days only having one A & B HEX choice. I do tend to have two B choices and syn one.

It's great too not having to count/weigh/measure. I think the EE plan is really flexible.

Well done on your loss last week :) xxxx

8. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your loss!!

There are very mixed reviews on EE!!

I LOVE it, i prefer it to red and green as it's not so restrictive and i have to measure less.

Of my group id say 80% swear by EE and 20% prefer red / Green. I think it's all about preference!

I use to lose more on red days but i came of plan as i found it a bit to restrictive. I now do EE with smaller portions of free and more Superfree foods.

xx

9. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

I generally have ee at weekends or when I am busy, otherwise I do green and red, but like to fluxirate as I like variety and get bored easy!

10. sarahm85

sarahm85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.57%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    I don't eat a lot of meat, usually a bit of chicken for Sunday dinner so tend to stick to Green and have 1-2 EE days a week. I've always had nice steady losses (except on * weeks) of 1-2lbs a week which I'm happy with.

11. NewSlimmerMe

NewSlimmerMe Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - Body Optimise
    I do okay on EE. TBH I don't find it much different from green (I'm a vegetarian). Have fun with it. I think you will always lose more if you mix things up a bit.

12. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Lost 35 lbs on EE last year and I'm back on it. Wouldn't do anything else.

13. jessthecat

jessthecat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    ♥ Slimming world ♥
    I love it and it works....Ive only done EE so can't say if they would work for me but I know this does so I will be sticking to it x

14. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I haven't had enough green or red days to know whether I'd have better losses NOT on EE, but I just know it suits me better and I'm happy with my rate of loss, which isn't superfast, but I'm not looking for quick results anyway- I'm in it for life!! Cliched but true!! I just find it so much easier and more practical and flexible- I don't understand why some people find it complicated! It fits in with everyday life and means I can include all food groups into the same day! X

15. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have done a mix of the days but not done full weeks of Green / Red to see if weight loss would be different but from personally experience I prefer EE. For me it fits in really well with family meals and I always cook extra for lunch's which helps save time and keeps me on track.
    If I want more Heb etc I use my syns so its all good :)
    x

16. Hanz

Hanz From Fat to Fab!

Start Weight:
    19st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've only ever done EE and I love it! For me red/green days area bit confusing, and I like not having to weigh anything.. I def think EE is something Ive easily integrated into my eating habits, and I dont really feel limited of anything. Meandmy family are all on it and lost a lot of weight in the last two months!

17. NikkiD

NikkiD Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I only started 2 weeks ago but doing ee and I luv it, it fits into my life

18. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I don't weight anything either on red and green. :confused: Unless, it's my Hex As or Bs but everyone has to.

19. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I do green days as I am a vegetarian. I use milk in coffee's as 1 HEXA but often use cheese if I am cooking the EM. Also I tend to have cereal for 1 HEXB and a slice of W/M toast at bedtime if feeling peckish.:p
    Therefore I have never really considered doing EE but listening to people at class (one lady has lost 3.5stone since last June) I am going to try it at least a few days a week and at weekends.
    I have planned my meals for the next 5 days and they are all EE.
    Will see how it goes?
    Irene

20. Hanz

Hanz From Fat to Fab!

Start Weight:
    19st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hmm I always thought they required more weighing, ah well nvm!

21. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lisa that's really great that you've had a kickstart to your losses by doing EE! I find that I eat too much 'free' food on EE, like I will snack on green and red free rather than superfree, like a pack of tesco chunky chicken or a pasta n sauce instead of a banana and a yogurt so my losses aren't as great.

Aren't you veggie anymore then hun? Come back over to the meat eater's side?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.