How do you do on Extra Easy?

LisaC

Gold Member
I joined a class a year ago & was never told about EE so I'd never tried it, 2 weeks ago I joined a new class & my consultant went through it all. She said most people that do EE for a whole week have the best losses, do most of you find this?

I lost 3.5lbs in my first week & hope for another good loss tomorrow. I've noticed my meal sizes are that little bit smaller to ensure I have 1/3 superfree foods & I'm definately eating more fruit & veg. I'm pretty much loving EE :D

I love EE, and won't do anything else.
I have done red & green in the past and fell off the wagon each time as I find them too restrictive. My weight loss has been about the same on all plans but EE is so much easier to stick to, and I am there for life!

Personally it doesnt work for me. I think its a fantastic plan though, but my weight losses are useless on it, so I do more Red than anything else with an occasional EE day thrown in (mainly at the weekend as we eat out a lot).

I struggled with EE as when I joined you only had the green/original option, this week I am doing a success express week (and maybe next week too) but I have actually typed up a whole weeks worth of menus just doing EE & I will do that either next week or the week after & compare the results, I think theold ways are so ingrained in me that I am not doing the 1/3 superfree as recommended which is why when I do try it my losses are not good, and I also always end up having to many HEX's as I forget I have to syn them, it is just a mindset thing, once I have got my head round it I reckon it will work just fine.

Hiya, I've been doing the EE since Jan, I've never tried red/green as EE really suits me and I've had losses every week since starting the plan. It is a little frustrating some days only having one A & B HEX choice. I do tend to have two B choices and syn one.

It's great too not having to count/weigh/measure. I think the EE plan is really flexible.

Well done on your loss last week :) xxxx

Well done on your loss!!

There are very mixed reviews on EE!!

I LOVE it, i prefer it to red and green as it's not so restrictive and i have to measure less.

Of my group id say 80% swear by EE and 20% prefer red / Green. I think it's all about preference!

I use to lose more on red days but i came of plan as i found it a bit to restrictive. I now do EE with smaller portions of free and more Superfree foods.

xx

I generally have ee at weekends or when I am busy, otherwise I do green and red, but like to fluxirate as I like variety and get bored easy!

I don't eat a lot of meat, usually a bit of chicken for Sunday dinner so tend to stick to Green and have 1-2 EE days a week. I've always had nice steady losses (except on * weeks) of 1-2lbs a week which I'm happy with.

I do okay on EE. TBH I don't find it much different from green (I'm a vegetarian). Have fun with it. I think you will always lose more if you mix things up a bit.

Lost 35 lbs on EE last year and I'm back on it. Wouldn't do anything else.

I love it and it works....Ive only done EE so can't say if they would work for me but I know this does so I will be sticking to it x

I haven't had enough green or red days to know whether I'd have better losses NOT on EE, but I just know it suits me better and I'm happy with my rate of loss, which isn't superfast, but I'm not looking for quick results anyway- I'm in it for life!! Cliched but true!! I just find it so much easier and more practical and flexible- I don't understand why some people find it complicated! It fits in with everyday life and means I can include all food groups into the same day! X

I have done a mix of the days but not done full weeks of Green / Red to see if weight loss would be different but from personally experience I prefer EE. For me it fits in really well with family meals and I always cook extra for lunch's which helps save time and keeps me on track.
If I want more Heb etc I use my syns so its all good :)
x

I've only ever done EE and I love it! For me red/green days area bit confusing, and I like not having to weigh anything.. I def think EE is something Ive easily integrated into my eating habits, and I dont really feel limited of anything. Meandmy family are all on it and lost a lot of weight in the last two months!

I only started 2 weeks ago but doing ee and I luv it, it fits into my life

I do green days as I am a vegetarian. I use milk in coffee's as 1 HEXA but often use cheese if I am cooking the EM. Also I tend to have cereal for 1 HEXB and a slice of W/M toast at bedtime if feeling peckish.:p
Therefore I have never really considered doing EE but listening to people at class (one lady has lost 3.5stone since last June) I am going to try it at least a few days a week and at weekends.
I have planned my meals for the next 5 days and they are all EE.
Will see how it goes?
Irene

I don't weight anything either on red and green. :confused: Unless, it's my Hex As or Bs but everyone has to.

Hmm I always thought they required more weighing, ah well nvm!

Lisa that's really great that you've had a kickstart to your losses by doing EE! I find that I eat too much 'free' food on EE, like I will snack on green and red free rather than superfree, like a pack of tesco chunky chicken or a pasta n sauce instead of a banana and a yogurt so my losses aren't as great.

Aren't you veggie anymore then hun? Come back over to the meat eater's side?

Back