How do you eat/drink yours?

LoveLea

First Goal Under 20st!
I was just wondering how everyone has there shakes / flapjacks?

i have mine really quickly and get it down like a medicine , while rob on the other hand takes his time with his.

Lea xx

Also trying to get my 50 posts :busted:

Hi hun i had my choc shakes blended with 20oz water and loads of ice! I loved it so took my time(less than 15 mins obviously!!) Could just have 1 now!
Flapjacks in the bin lol xx

i dont eat the flapjacks , i just do shakes how they r ment to be done !!! (not the vanilla :sign0137:) lol , and drink fast........... and also chicken soup.......yummy ,,, hot and take my time with that 1 lol

Very slowly!
T x

I have vanilla custard for brekkie (mix as much water to consistency of custard) which is really nice or I make it hot with coffee and 12-14oz of water. I have hot choc at lunchtime made with 12-14oz of hot water and a sweetener and in the eve I have chicken soup made with nearly a pint of water. I wont eat the flapjacks.

I use five ice cubes, partly crushed in blender and half a small bottle of ice cold water (not out of tap too warm ) mix for about a minute and check all lumps gone.

Find the perfect glass, stick a couple of straws in and slurp away, if you imagine hard, could be a Maccy Ds milkshake.

Hmmmm.... I bought 1 flapjack, only 1 mind just to taste......:D

Lots of ice and water with chocolate shakes, take my time :)
But the chicken soup I try to eat as quickly as possible cause I hate it lol

I find the most difficult part of this diet is the shakes/soups/flapjacks.
I cannot drink the soup, yuk, I cannot eat those flapjacks, cardboard, and cannot drink the vanilla shakes, baby milk. I can just about stomach the choc shakes and can only drink one every 3 days, so I am left with strawberry shakes which are the best of a bad lot. I usually drink it down fast, and wash it down with water, to avoid the taste. The only thing I like is that it makes my stomach feel full, and I do not feel hungry. More importantly it is a means to an end, weight loss!!!!

I find the most difficult part of this diet is the shakes/soups/flapjacks.
I cannot drink the soup, yuk, I cannot eat those flapjacks, cardboard, and cannot drink the vanilla shakes, baby milk. I can just about stomach the choc shakes and can only drink one every 3 days, so I am left with strawberry shakes which are the best of a bad lot. I usually drink it down fast, and wash it down with water, to avoid the taste. The only thing I like is that it makes my stomach feel full, and I do not feel hungry. More importantly it is a means to an end, weight loss!!!!

Oh dear, mine don't taste powdery or watery, maybe you need to experiment with ice etc - have you tried adding coffee to the vanilla or making the hot chocolate - worth a go - can't be nice for you to throw them down your neck:sigh:
'

I cannot drink the soup, yuk, I cannot eat those flapjacks, cardboard, and cannot drink the vanilla shakes, baby milk.

OMG i totally agree that the vanilla tastes like baby milk. i got 14 choc and 7 straw this week.

Lea x

Woo Hoo thats 50!!!!!

I really enjoy mine - all flavours... (except poop)... vanilla for lunch, choc @ 6, strawberry @ 8... :)

OMG, I am so glad someone else had the same reaction at 50!!! lol
T x

loving the chocolate shake made up with a small amout of cold peppermint tea and lots of crushed ice mmmmmmm try it

love the choc and strawberry mixed with ice, vanilla hot with a spoonful of coffee, have had the choc hot which is nice gonna try putting peppermint tea with it to make mint choc cause that sounds yum
soup is absolutely disgusting!!
and im yey to try the flapjacks ordered some for next week! x

Strawberry at 3-00pm every day mixed with equal ice and water in a smoothie maker and blend for about 4 mins - comes out light and frothy and really emjoyable.

Soup every night with loads of pepper - eatem as slowly as possible as it is so lovely and as close to eating as I am gonna get!!!

Flapjacks - only one place for them - in the bin!!!

I'm looking forward to trying the flapjacks :)

Surely they can't be as bad as made out ?

Saying that I couldn't believe how bad the soup is... I may revisit & give it a second chance... I stress the word *may*

try the soup a second time howdy and mix it with about a pint of water and black pepper. i baulked the first week with the soup but now i have 1 every night. try the choca mint with lots of ice its yummy

I have shakes with about 500ml of water blended so nice and frothy, and I have soup in the evenings, made with paprika garam masala and mixed herbs. I love the soup, and I would feel hungry without it. My feelings on the flapjacks are too rude to mention! Euuugh! Id eat cardboard first! Would that bring me out of ketosis though? Hmm lol :p

Back