How do you eat/drink yours?

not quite the cream egg advert eh?
I like my choc as a nice cold shake...my vanilla like a yoghurt, and my soup hot and peppery. not keen on the strawberry.
I think they taste different..better... over time.....maybe food depravation has something to do with that!!

CANNOT wait to eat a lovely salad :)

I have vanilla shake in the morning i mix a spoon ful of coffee with 2 sweetners and a little hot water to dissolve it then put 500ml of cold water in and mix it all together mmmmm lovley !!!!! then strawberry mixed with peppermint essance for dinner and choc shake mixed with orange essence for tea all very nice chicken soup is a big NO NO !!!!!

My pharmacy had run out of all flavours except chocolate this week so it's chocolate all the way for me! I like it blended with ice so it tastes like a Maccy D thickshake - ha ha, in my dreams!

A friend of mine told me to try chocolate milkshake with coffee - to make a mocca - not tried it yet but thought I'd pass the idea on. I guess you could have it cold or hot.

x

just had the choc one with peppermint tea and mixed with loads of ice yummmmmmmmmmm x

Hi, am am starting my lt on monday with my boyfreind, he,s already freaking out about the no beer thing!!. just out of intrest do you make the milkshakes and soup cold and heat them, ir if you want to make hot choc or soup you just add hot water. I have been given a selcection for my first week, sounds as if the flap jacks are grosss from peoples comments....cant wait!!. Its good to hear what people have done with them to make them a bit more yummy. My freind said she made the soup into a paste and spread it on a plate and microwaved it, it comes out like chicken crisps, anyone heard of that? i love reading everyones success storys, it gives me hope. vicky

i normally blend them with hot water, never heard of the chicken crisp thing though......

good luck to the both of you x

Back