How do you eat on weigh in day?

*angie*

loves food and cooking
Do you have a routine?

Are there foods you avoid on that day, or do you avoid eating/drinking after a certain point?

If you 'eat normally' on WI day, what does that actually mean you do?

Do you save points for *after* weigh in or is it a black hole time that we just don't mention ...

So for example, I weigh in at 7pm.

I eat my normal breakfast of fruit and yogurt
I eat a light lunch - usually a soup
I snack normally but do not eat or drink anything after 5pm - ie 2 hours before weigh in.

I use *all* my leftover points :D that evening on a treat dinner and if I go over just a little bit I tend to turn a blind eye ...

You?

This wed night is my 1st weigh in. I will have porridge at 9.30am for breakfast, lunch at 2pm of soup and a yogurt. I will have a piece of fruit at 4 pm. I will drink my 2l of water by 4 pm and weigh in at 6.30. Then will use rest of pp for dinner but keep within my 26.

I usually eat pretty normally through the day but I don't have dinner until I get back. I do have some odd habits though, I wear exactly the same outfit every week and I always have to go to the loo before I weigh in! :)

I weigh in on Mondays around 6.30pm. I have the same breakfast and lunch every day anyway- weetabix with milk for breakfast, and lunch is usually 4 ryvita crackerbreads with an extra light laughing cow spread over them, 1 or 2 slices of bread with either marmite, jam or WW chocolate spread on, some ham and some low fat crisps.

I will only have a low point meal for dinner on WI days- either a frozen WW Heinz meal around 5 to 7pp, or another ready meal that's low fat and low points. I will eat it about an hour before WI but not have any liquid.

I always wear jeans to WI and remove any jumpers, cardigans etc and take my trainers off and take my phone out of my pocket!

And then when I get home I eat the remainder of my points, or have a treat if I've done really well (which kind of defies the point but oh well!)

I wi on Tuesday 7pm I eat my breakfast and lunch exactly the same as any other day, I stop drinking any fluid by 4pm and my evening meal I have after wi and if me & my husband lose we always go out for a meal so far ive lost every week :) xx

my weigh in is first thing Friday morning, so I have a cuppa and get weighted after the school run then I come home and stuff my face lol x

I try to eat the least I can, not in a starvation way but I when I weigh I like to know that *I* am being weighed, not what I have eaten that day sitting in my digestive system. I then have a weekly ritual of having filled rolls with cheese and butter either for lunch if I go to a Mon morning WI or dinner if I go to my usual Tues night WI. I also stop drinking two hours before WI at least.

May sound extreme but it works for me and I wouldn't feel good eating normally.

i weigh in first thing wed morning, so on tuesday i tend to eat a bit lighter in the evening-i'll try and have my dinner and then leave it, or i'll have something light. i don't starve all day, but i don't have my usual night time snack either

I weigh in on a Thursday morning. I tend to have a light meal the night before and have fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and a large glass of water. I go for a coffee after with my friend but we stay within our daily points. We usually share a cake if it's a big portion.

Back