How Do You Eat Yours?

Wish

Silver Member
Ok, so i'm slowly grasping the SW concept again now;)

Out of curiosity, how do you guys use your syns, I prefer to try and eat free food and HE's so I can have my Syn in the form of chocolate, usually a Cadburys Fudge:cool:

How do you eat yours?

Mmmm, I'm thinking of creme eggs now!!

I use my syns on things such as French Fries, Quavers, curly whirly - the latter would explain my god dam awful toothache!!! x

Hi
I used mine last night for a bowl of fruit n fibre lol,not very naughty but i'm sure as soon as i get used to SW i will soon be using them for choc. I am gonna have a bacardi breezer for 5 syns at the weekend though:) xx

The majority of my last weeks syns, maybe even a few flexible ones too, went on vodka on Saturday night!!!! *Naughty Nanny* lol

Well yesterday we had to go into Boots to get some stuff for Mr Taz's hayfever so I had a look at the snacks in the Shapers range. I got some spirals potato snacks (3.5 Syns) and some nougat bars (4-4.5 Syns). They are really nice and low in Syns and bulk up my lunch box which is full of free food

I normally don't use many, just a few for cocoa (1 syn per tsp) or maybe a bit of mayonaise, little things like that. If I go out for a meal at the weekend I just call them flexi syns and don't bother counting them. It helps that I don't really drink alcohol these days.

I only seem to use them for sauce etc to accompany a meal, at the moment im not weighing my cheese/milk im just guesstimating, obviously im not going mad with them though! So that if weight loss does slow down, then i can start weighing, but my reason is i want to do SW for life so i dont want to be weighing for life, if i eat the cheese and milk i am now and lose weight then thats fine with me, i only use about 5-10 syns a week so it evens out ok, i prefer it like this.
I gave up chocolate 6 weeks ago and i dont miss it at all, that is so weird! I used to eat tonnes of the stuff. so now i just wont touch it, im one of these people if i eat one choc bar i crave more and more, so im just not going to eat it at all now!
Oh last week i had some prawn cocktail snack a jacks, they were nice!

alcohol mainly but also things like sauces

I use mine for chocolate mainly! Although I do quite often use them for special k cereal - wild child I know!! XXX

recently i have been really disappointed when ive eaten chocolate. i have a bite and think '10syns for this, pah!' id rather have a drink lol

Back