• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How Do You Eat Yours?

Wish

Silver Member
S: 100.7kg C: 64.9kg G: 70.8kg BMI: 23.1 Loss: 35.8kg(35.59%)

Louise24

Gold Member
Mmmm, I'm thinking of creme eggs now!!

I use my syns on things such as French Fries, Quavers, curly whirly - the latter would explain my god dam awful toothache!!! x

nikki1306

S: 14st2lb C: 14st2lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi
I used mine last night for a bowl of fruit n fibre lol,not very naughty but i'm sure as soon as i get used to SW i will soon be using them for choc. I am gonna have a bacardi breezer for 5 syns at the weekend though:) xx

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
S: 16st2lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 4st1lb(25.22%)
I use the majority of mine on chocolate at the weekend:eek:

Yes I'm the same really I'll try and save them up for the last minute and use them on something bad like chocolate. Also use them for ketchup and that kind of thing- yum!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Mainly chocolate for me, followed by crisps and sometimes alcohol.

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
The majority of my last weeks syns, maybe even a few flexible ones too, went on vodka on Saturday night!!!! *Naughty Nanny* lol

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Well yesterday we had to go into Boots to get some stuff for Mr Taz's hayfever so I had a look at the snacks in the Shapers range. I got some spirals potato snacks (3.5 Syns) and some nougat bars (4-4.5 Syns). They are really nice and low in Syns and bulk up my lunch box which is full of free food

dehli

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 1st6lb(10.47%)
I normally don't use many, just a few for cocoa (1 syn per tsp) or maybe a bit of mayonaise, little things like that. If I go out for a meal at the weekend I just call them flexi syns and don't bother counting them. It helps that I don't really drink alcohol these days.

I only seem to use them for sauce etc to accompany a meal, at the moment im not weighing my cheese/milk im just guesstimating, obviously im not going mad with them though! So that if weight loss does slow down, then i can start weighing, but my reason is i want to do SW for life so i dont want to be weighing for life, if i eat the cheese and milk i am now and lose weight then thats fine with me, i only use about 5-10 syns a week so it evens out ok, i prefer it like this.
I gave up chocolate 6 weeks ago and i dont miss it at all, that is so weird! I used to eat tonnes of the stuff. so now i just wont touch it, im one of these people if i eat one choc bar i crave more and more, so im just not going to eat it at all now!
Oh last week i had some prawn cocktail snack a jacks, they were nice!

ang

i normally use mine for a packet of french fries and then i save the rest and have a few bacardi and diet cokes at the weekend xx

abigail09

Gold Member
S: 11st6lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.13%)
alcohol mainly but also things like sauces

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
I use mine for chocolate mainly! Although I do quite often use them for special k cereal - wild child I know!! XXX

abigail09

Gold Member
S: 11st6lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.13%)
recently i have been really disappointed when ive eaten chocolate. i have a bite and think '10syns for this, pah!' id rather have a drink lol