How do you eat yours...........

Has anyone had 4 shakes a day?

I think if you are a lady over 5ft 8 you can have 4 shakes or men have 4 shakes.

I'm 6`2" but my CDC dont know that lol
We have only spoke on the phone & she asked me was i just wanting to do the 4 packs!

O x

hope you said yes.lol

Yea i did lol but wont it more expensive and i wont loose as mch then?

i think because of your height you need the 4 shakes , and will lose the same as most, but yes it will cost more as you pay per shake/soup etc.

Thanks Susan

Will have to see what she says when she gets here.

O x

No probs, good luck, let me know how you get on.xx

CDC just gone and left me all my lovely packed food lol

4 packs a day for me!!! apparently all her clients are on 4

O x

I find the shakes and soups too thick if made up with the recommended amount of water, so I tend to have more than that - which means it's easier to split them up.

Weekday:
7am - 1/2 shake made with 200ml water
Midday - tetra
4:30pm - 1/2 shake (200ml water)
7pm - 1/2 soup made with 300ml water
9-10pm - 1/2 soup made with 300ml water

Weekend:
11am (ish) - whole shake (400ml water)
2-4pm (ish) - tetra
7-11pm(ish) - 2 x 1/2 soups, 300ml each

I am finding it really difficult to drink a whole soup at once at the moment, so it's easier to split it up. I am going to cut down on the soups and get more shakes (as I can make them with less water) and probably some bars, as I find it really hard to drink two cups of soup in the evenings, it feels like loads of food - and if I make it with less water it's just minging.

it is fine to add more water than stated

Being a man... I have 4 packs a day - two in the morning and to in the evening.
I think I have sorted the problem of lumpy and luke warm shakes.

Now that I have a dishwasher... I use a large mixing bowl, a hand blender and a large glass that takes two packs perfectly. Miraculously no lumps but it does seem to warm the liquid up but I put the glass in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to make it really cold and by the time I have loaded it all in the dishwasher, the shake is ice cold again.

Back