How do you feel when you look at yourself naked?

I think thats its such a shame that so many of us feel they hate there bodies........... we are all doing so well on cd....... so perhaps look at yourself in a different light and lets see what parts we actually like.. xx

Im starting to love myself naked again :)

Hubby was used to me thinner but didnt once ever grumble when i put weight on after giving up smoking (bless him and he's a body builder so obessed!!)

Love my figure im hour glass shaped so have teeny waist and everything else is getting smaller :D :family2:

Im starting to love myself naked again :)

Hubby was used to me thinner but didnt once ever grumble when i put weight on after giving up smoking (bless him and he's a body builder so obessed!!)

Love my figure im hour glass shaped so have teeny waist and everything else is getting smaller :D :family2:

Excellent, I am glad you are starting to love yourself again...... I think thats fab.. I think we should all try and do that.....
Well done you :) xxxx

Well, I am 54 years old, have stretch marks that were acquired by nurturing for 9 months and giving birth to 4 wonderful children. I have slightly saggy boobs gained by feeding those wonderful children. My body has kept me alive for 54 years, despite the abuse and total disrespect I have shown it for the large part of those years. Hate it??? I used to but not now... I thank it. Thank it for putting up with me. It's not perfect by a long way but its mine and its real.

Well, I am 54 years old, have stretch marks that were acquired by nurturing for 9 months and giving birth to 4 wonderful children. I have slightly saggy boobs gained by feeding those wonderful children. My body has kept me alive for 54 years, despite the abuse and total disrespect I have shown it for the large part of those years. Hate it??? I used to but not now... I thank it. Thank it for putting up with me. It's not perfect by a long way but its mine and its real.

bravo chelsea lou! well said.

bravo chelsea lou! well said.

Thanks hon, weird thing is, six months ago I would have felt the total opposite. My thoughts and feelings have totally shifted and it is a nice place to be. We are so unkind to ourselves, which is just not helpful at all. Perhaps it is an age thing and acceptance of myself....finally. xxx

my mum is the same, in the last ten years she has gotten really comfortable in her skin, and has stopped all the diet pills and self loathing that she had when i was growing up.

although, don't take it as far as she did, she posed nude on the beach and had a picture taken by her best friend, she calls it her ''goddess'' shot! her semi nudist phase pretty much scarred me for life.

my mum is the same, in the last ten years she has gotten really comfortable in her skin, and has stopped all the diet pills and self loathing that she had when i was growing up.

although, don't take it as far as she did, she posed nude on the beach and had a picture taken by her best friend, she calls it her ''goddess'' shot! her semi nudist phase pretty much scarred me for life.

Pmsl, I don't think I will be going nude any time soon :D Like I say acceptance but certainly not public exhibitionism. The big thing for me will be if/when I have an intimate relationship with a bloke. Will I be able to have nookie with the lights on? For now though, I can see myself in the mirror naked and not feel loathing and that is great!!!!

I really don't mind how I look in the mirror....
I've never been body concious & would walk the street naked if I had too.....
Other peoples bodies don't bother me either. We are what we are, I think.....

I've got a few stretch marks on my lower stomach from having babies & they don't bother me at all.... They're scars from my beautiful healthy little boys, so I can live with them.....

Plus if you don't love yourself in your own skin, no bugger else will!! xx

Hi

After 4 children I have a horrible wrinkly lower stomach but luckily even in a bikini it does not show.only when naked. Legs,arms ok but boobs have gone and need a boob job but dont think I would go thru with it. Love posing in the mirror especially the side profile.......vain or what...............but worked at this for almost 8wks so proud of myself..........We should all celebrate the bits we love and our overall achievements.................S.X

Back