• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How Do You Freeze Tetras

sallies

oooh and when its frozen solid it makes a yummy ice cream that takes for ever to eat.:D

lou49

I just finished a banana one that I took out of the freezer and left in the fridge about three hours before I wanted it. I could eat it from the carton with a spoon and it was very nice.
Louise

I take mine out of the freezer about an hour before I want to eat it, cut all the cardboard off, pop the frozen block into a bowl and leave to defrost at room temperature until it's melted to 'ice-cream' consistency.

Yummy!!! :p

sallies

i eat mine straight out of the freezer it lasts longer that way and is sooo yummy. In fact its stopped me eating magnums now thats a first!!!!

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
Being truly insane I get my frozen carton out of the freezer, put a freezer glove on my left hand, cut the top off and sit there for ages with a spoon trying to hack away at the top while it's melting to the point where it's edible.

The theory being that the hacking away at the thing is burning kcals. :rotflmao::banghead:

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
You can also pop it out the freezer, cut all the cardboard off, pop into a bowl and put on high in the microwave for 30 seconds only.. depends how desperate you are for one!!

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
hmmmmmm, I'm thinking it takes me 30 min to drive to the cinema - so by the time we got in to the film, that would be about 40 min - tetra could have defrosted nicely enough by that time.. Could be a way to have icecream in the cinema after all!!