How Do You Freeze Tetras

Gemma

Gold Member
Really silly i know but do you take it out of the carton first or just put it straight into freezer.

oooh and when its frozen solid it makes a yummy ice cream that takes for ever to eat.:D

I just finished a banana one that I took out of the freezer and left in the fridge about three hours before I wanted it. I could eat it from the carton with a spoon and it was very nice.
Louise

I take mine out of the freezer about an hour before I want to eat it, cut all the cardboard off, pop the frozen block into a bowl and leave to defrost at room temperature until it's melted to 'ice-cream' consistency.

Yummy!!! :p

i eat mine straight out of the freezer it lasts longer that way and is sooo yummy. In fact its stopped me eating magnums now thats a first!!!!

Being truly insane I get my frozen carton out of the freezer, put a freezer glove on my left hand, cut the top off and sit there for ages with a spoon trying to hack away at the top while it's melting to the point where it's edible.

The theory being that the hacking away at the thing is burning kcals. :rotflmao::banghead:

You can also pop it out the freezer, cut all the cardboard off, pop into a bowl and put on high in the microwave for 30 seconds only.. depends how desperate you are for one!!

hmmmmmm, I'm thinking it takes me 30 min to drive to the cinema - so by the time we got in to the film, that would be about 40 min - tetra could have defrosted nicely enough by that time.. Could be a way to have icecream in the cinema after all!!

Back