How do you manage?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Principessa N, 27 February 2014.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

I've not started taking my pills yet but I'm trying to get organised and get the shopping online so I can check the fat contents of everything.
    its going to be harder than I imagined like what would you use in mash instead of spread? or gravy granules? or cheese?
  2. Mis-behave

Mis-behave Well-Known Member

In mash just use LF milk. Bisto gravy granules were ok for me.. Cheese is prob out .. But I think if you look at the laughing cow and maybe low fat cheeses you can check the fat content :)
  3. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Lightest philly is ok, but i think i'm just worrying about side affects, will they only happen if I go over the fat content? or do some people get them regardless?
  4. Mis-behave

Mis-behave Well-Known Member

The side effects will only happen if you go over the fat content :)
  5. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Mash I used crime fraiche (WW & Nume do one that is ok) bistro best I used & was ok with even though if I remember rightly it's about 8g per 100g. It changes your whole way of eating but there are members on here who prove it was worth it xx