How do you pick yourself up after falling?

WineMonster

I've just started again today after almost a full week off plan in what can best be described as a full on wine and food binge. Have been suffering from work related stress and my marriage is under immense strain so I went off the deep end. At my last weigh in I'd only lost 3lbs and I was really discouraged - I headed straight to McDonald's and practically inhaled a quarter pound meal. With diet coke I might add!
Im back today, really focused and know that I've gained. I have a weigh in with my CDC Friday so if i haven't gained from my last weigh in with her then I know I'll have undone the binge damage.

Im not the only one if you lot with problems, I can't be, even if the biggest problem is your weight. What are everyone's coping mechanisms? I'm determined not to fall off again, I don't want another set back as I've now scuppered my chances of getting to my target by Christmas.

I think that the longer you do the diet the easier it becomes. I am obsessed with the diet and weight loss and everything else can go to hell! Probably not a very healthy attitude but it works for me - meanwhile my business in on the rocks but hey ho!

Back