How do you plan to celebrate when you reach target....

butterfly7

When things get tough I like to imagine what I will do when I achieve my goal... I plan to book a family photography session, all be in a pic for once ;)...
What will you do?

Oh and of course buy the to die for dress, turn up at family functions and see the smirks turn in to envy... Hahaha (evil laugh) :)

That's a good way to start on this journey with visualisation. I set myself mini goals along the way. The first was to get in a smaller size top within 10 days a tough challenge but I did it and also got in a skirt too.
I am looking forward to wearing a size 12 dress at my Christmas party. Just been out to buy a load more shakes, I like the pre made ones, so I'm defo getting there. Xx

I'm not thinking that far ahead, it seems a long way off and is quite daunting. I'm setting myself mini goals, My plan is Every time I drop a dress size I buy myself a new top that I like for a night out.

I'm hoping to reach my target weight by christmas, and if i get there, it will be my first "slim" christmas and I will treat myself to a VERY expensive dress!!! :D
xx

I was planning on getting a tattoo as well once i reach goal. Something like the same amount of stars for each stone lost if that makes sense. IE goal weight would take take me to 13 stone lost overall from the start so would be 13 stars. Not sure were id put it though...

my first target is 2 stone before november when i have lost the whole 5 stone i aim to loose i am booking a family holiday abroad.
my hubby has promised me when i get to goal a holiday its the only way we will get one. so im going to do it

Loser85 said:
I was planning on getting a tattoo as well once i reach goal. Something like the same amount of stars for each stone lost if that makes sense. IE goal weight would take take me to 13 stone lost overall from the start so would be 13 stars. Not sure were id put it though...

Thats a good idea, I was thinking of an inspiring quote under my chest

I have half stone targets, with a little treat to celebrate, ie.. Nails done, hair done, nice smellies for the bath just for me, but when I get closer to target I will be getting some nice matching underware, and I would like family photo, I've got plenty of clothes in wardrobe and I'm slowly starting to get in them !!

I'm hoping to reach my goal weight of 40 pounds gone by the time we go on a cruise March 30, 2013. It's already booked so I started my diet today. The idea of going on a cruise overweight doesn't thrill me to say the least so I plan to stick to this. I would love to wear a 2 piece bathing suit on the cruise but that may be wishful thinking:sigh:

Back