how do you reward yourselves?

On weightwatchers i used to reward my weight loss with a small choccy bar or a takeaway but obviously I cannot do that now so I have decided.

1 stone = eyelash tint and eyebrow wax
2 stone = pedicure and foot massage
3 stone = massage

Would be interested to see what you all do so please post x;)

Shooooooooooooooooes!!!!!!!

Its hard in the credit crunch, and a bar of choccy is alot less expensive than a pair of shoes. But i suppose if your like me you would spend at least £2-3 on extra junk food per week, so stick it aside and get your hair done or pamper yourself, definatly a good idea and summergurl has my heart with shoooeees! except i would go for a matching bag as well! lol

I was thinking the same thing!! I think i will be pinching your ideas! For me :
2 stones will reward myself with a new bag!!
3 stones - new shoes
4 stones - full body massage !! (wont be so much of it then!!)

Thanks for the idea!! XX

I didn't reward myself throughout but have bought myself a dress and a skirt and a top that came today :)

the utilmate reward should be....in debenems they do a personal shopper service and its great you just sit there while they run round finding you outfits,shoes,bags...its like heaven and with that new body you'll want a new wardrobe to go with it!

Ohh wow that's cool!! Do you give them a general idea of what you like or do they just pick random things??

the utilmate reward should be....in debenems they do a personal shopper service and its great you just sit there while they run round finding you outfits,shoes,bags...its like heaven and with that new body you'll want a new wardrobe to go with it!

That sounds fantastic, x x

you tell them what you like and they look at your shape and colourings too, they did bring me a few duds but it was helpful cos you just say what you don't like about it and they get the idea. You can do it for a particular event or just loads of great stuff and its a free service! i'm drooling just thinking about it, but not at the moment need to loose weight first, wouldn't wanna scare the poor ladies! x

Ooooh I am sooooo doing this, trying to remember where my nearest debenhams is LOL

me too, i've convinced myself to have it let alone anyone else! lol. I'm going to Australia in August so big incentive, although my wedding was a big incentive and i didn't loose weight then either, wish me luck! x

Evening ladies!! I reward myself with a magazine or flowers (cheap bunch) as I wouldn't normally buy them, or a product like a lippy or body cream (for the stretch marks!) Got to make this diet worthwhile along the way :) x

me too great idea with the personal shopper, also a trip to the benefit counter for new slap, and a proper bra fitting too me thinks!

I have been rewarding myself with Lush! products. Using them with my 5 year old daughter (and 3 year old son who thinks the face mask is us playing at being a monster!). I am not a normal woman... I loathe shopping so a quick trip out with teh family to Lush, try a few bits in the shop, purchase and straight home for a pampering session! it is such fun!

Oh and new Rigby and Pellar bras when I get to target...can't wait!

Hope, I Love Lush, great idea, love the honey smelling stuff the best...ma bar... ooh yum!!!!!...good excuse to feed my addiction and relax in the bath/shower etc!
Also YES Rigby and Pellar, I had a bra from them once about £80 but it was the best bra I ever had and lasted years!(over 10 I think!) I think I'm going to go to Bravissimo probably in London when I reach goal, get measured properly and they do clothes and everything now!
I have a charm bracelet and thought for every stone I might treat myself to a funky new charm!
At target I may even get a small tattoo to mark my journey (not sure yet! bit scared!) Crikey I'm going to spend a fortune losing this weight!! :D x

Back