How do you set you're target?

ican2013

Just wondering if you set this yourself or if it's something your consultant does? My idea body weight is around 9 stone but I don't know if I would feel comfortable being that small, I would prefer 11-12 stone. My consultant hasn't mentioned it at all so I kind of feel that I don't know what I am working towards x

You decide for yourself, and tell your consultant what you have decided. Or not, that's up to you. And if you do set a target you can change it. Some people get to their target, then find they would like to lose some more. Some people find that the target they have set is too low, and revise it.

Some people, like me, are just so pleased to be losing some weight that they don't bother about targets!!

You decide for yourself, and tell your consultant what you have decided. Or not, that's up to you. And if you do set a target you can change it. Some people get to their target, then find they would like to lose some more. Some people find that the target they have set is too low, and revise it.

Some people, like me, are just so pleased to be losing some weight that they don't bother about targets!!

Thank you. I am going to set it at 12 and work from there. I have mini targets of 7lb. I have lost a stone so far and I am already 1lb off the next 7lb. I love my mini targets x

Its what YOU want. Nothing to do with anyone else...

I set mine first starting with the weightloss. Always said from day 1 i want to lose 6st. But this will likely change..

Good luck x

I set my original target at 11st 5lb, as it would mean I was 1lb lighter than the top end of a healthy BMI. I was happy to stay at that weight, but then one week I lost 5.5lb and ended up within the next target band, so reset it for 10st 12lb! You can always readjust it.

I've set mine around the 25 bmi mark but I know I will be really happy if I get down to around 11/11.5 stone

I've set mine at the weight my sister is. She's the same height as me and I look at her figure with pure envy so I figured that would be a good target for me :)

Back