How do you split your calories through the day?

cloudedskies

Was just wondering how you split your calories though the day? Do you aim for a certain amount for certain meals etc?

Lise

I just eat whatever, I don't like having loads for breakfast though, I try have 500 or less for lunch and abit more for dinner, whatever's left I use for snacks x

Hi :)

I think I might need 600ish for evening meal, but the last 2 days since I've started doing this, I've been too busy to have a proper breakfast which meant plenty of cals for lunch and snacks! I've had breakfast today (Toast!) so will see how it pans out :)

I generally allow 400-500 per meal

I tried to save cals for the evening by not using too many for lunch and breakfast, but then I realised Im too tired in the evenings now so I'd either use my cals for junk or not bother. I'm trying to use more in the day on meals but I guess it just depends how hungry I am. I do like a sweet treat in the evening though.

I do 350 for breakfast, 300 lunch and 400 for dinner and I'll normally have a snack of about 100 calories in the middle of the day too.

I also try to eat my last meal between 4pm and 5pm to allow time for my body to burn off the calories before bed.

I have between 300 and 400 each meal

I have between 300 for breakfast, 400 for lunch and then the same for dinner, with a snack during the day that's about 100 cals :)

I usually have 400 for each meal and then a few snacks :)

I usually have under 300 for breakfast under 450 for lunch and 750 for dinner/snacks :)

Back