How do you split your up and down days

I stick to Mon, Wed and Fri as my Down days, I couldn't do with having it on different days of the week, I like that I know what's what and so does my body.

I started out eating three small meals a day on a DD but found it made me more hungry so I now stick to one meal at tea-time.

Last edited:
I do
Mon & tues dd
Weds ud
Thurs & fri dd
Sat & sun UD's
Which works for me with my job! I need weekends off :) this means I'm doing 4 dd and 3 up days but I do full 24 hour days I don't split

I do alternate days and find that really quite easy. The good thing is that Judding is so flexible you can do it in so many different ways!!

I'm in the Mon/Wed/Fri DD camp...& on the 24hrs thing as well as it suits my work patterns. I agree I like to know well in advance what I can eat when. So far its working fine

Hi, my friend is thinking of joining me on JUDDD but works nightshifts 4 times a week. What would be the best way for her to alternate her UDs and DDs? Ant fellow shift workers out there? :)

Im only new to this, and am alternating UD and DD. Does anyone find an easier way of doing it?
I survive the DD by telling myself I have food to eat the next day..kind of reward I guess.

I guess for your friend that does night shifts, she can still have black coffee with stevia.

Jazzy1

I worked nights on a rotation for about five years and always lost weight! Usually because I would fast all day while sleeping...never been able to eat on nights so a bowl of cereal and I was done..was JUDDing without realizing lol x

mummyvicky said:
I like the way Hannah does her 5-5 split
Wondering how everyone else splits the week up ?

I did strict rotations (UD then DD) for my first 12 weeks. I then had 10 days off over Christmas and new year and possibly going to try a week of double DD's (not part of the JUDDD plan) but then I'll be back to strict up day down day rotations.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Hannata
Did u do u 5-5 changeover right from the start of doing JUDDD?
What is the black dot on your schedule? Thanks
X

no I think I did about 7/8 weeks before I decided to change. Was getting migraines with a full day of fasting. Now its broken up by a sleep which seems to stop migraines happening??

Oh yeah the black dot is when I do my weight training, after work (5pm) on tue/thu and sat/sun mornings. Xx

Thanks Hannata.

I may give that a whirl when I start exercising properly. I'll get myself sorted and come back and have a proper look!

Thanks Hannah
I think I'll try that from Tuesday when I'm back to work. I had a double DD to start with this week but then 3 ID's in a row. Too hard while I'm home and the fridge so close and kids to feed.
I really admire your ability to keep off the scales, I'm a daily weigher and it's not helpful
X

Back