How do you stay focused?

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Need help staying focused, I try and think of myself slim. And having a baby but I still screw up on cd.

How does everyone else keep their eye on the prize?

Don't think of it as a diet think of it as the first step in changing the way you eat forever. Your not doing cd to take a break from what you were eating your changing it for good. I will never go back to 3 take outs per week, snacking every night and large portions.
X

The weightloss motivates me, as does knowing every week i'm a week closer to my GP referring me for treatment. This time next year i might well be pregnant, and the thought of that makes me so happy i could burst.

The thing that motivates me is seeing the weightloss on the scales and also the fact that my clothes got less tight, then a bit baggy, then too big and now im in a new wardrobe and I love it :)

I am motivated by how my confidence and self-esteem grow. I become interested in how I look, what i'm wearing, I take the time to straighten my frizzy hair (sometimes!), have lippy but probably my biggest motivator is fitting into smaller clothes in my wardrobe.
I'm not quite halfway to target but already i'm looking at magazines for christmas clothes ideas. x

the one thing that keeps me motivated more than anything is the fact that my mother in law said i wouldnt last long on this diet and that i would end up eating anyway!... everytime i even think of caving i remember those words.

just think of all the reasons why u have ever wanted to lose weight. write them down even and just keep it with you to remind you why your doing this x

its impossible to have a 'fat day' because every day you're skinnier than the day before!!!

The weight losses are amazingly motivating, and so is the joy of shopping for (and wearing!) smaller sizes. Right now I am thinking of what I might like to wear at Christmas, since I have lost 21lb of my recent regain. Halfway there! Halfway there. I cannot wait to get back to goal lol x

I just decided - ENOUGH!!!

enough 'trying' to diet it's time to actually 'DO' it!

So I decided if I was going all out - then go ALL OUT, cambridge is as tough as it gets, and I'm a stone lighter.... SO FAR...

I have my ups and downs, but I'm more determined than I have ever been!

Getting on the scales every week keeps me focused, but I do believe u have to really want it, iv failed countless diets but I just decided to do this and 3 month in and 3stone & 8lbs off I can honestly say it's the best thing iv done!! :) and not forgetting how much it costs! I wouldn't dream of cheating I can't afford to... finically or physically lol xx

Back