How do you think of your new diet?

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
I imagine mine as a pregnancy lol

The first little while is going to be uncomfortable and you're probably not going to enjoy *some* of the things you're eating.

The second little bit is going to absolutely coast by, and you'll be glowing and full of enjoyment and excitement!

The last leg of it is going to drag a bit, with slower losses and STSs, but you know you're nearing the end, and you're still excited.

And when you get there, there's more upheaval as you try to figure out how to maintain. But you're so glad to have it over and done with, and so glad to have your body *back*, that you really don't mind.

So girls, I'm just about 6 weeks pregnant (dieting) right now. How far along are you? :p

Lol - like your way of thinking!!

I starting in February, but had a restart the beginning of this month...so technically, im about 8 months pregnant, but realistically only 2 weeks pregnant lol xx

Hmm... so you had a phantom pregnancy first ;)

Well best of luck, and you know we all end up lighter after the labour!

LOL at least we won't have to endure internal exams! Haha

I like your analogy, it made me chuckle!! I guess I'm classed as being in the last part of my 'pregnancy' this week as I had my first sts. I'm 'only' 8lbs away from target so I guess it's to be expected

Oh dear I do hope my slimming world journey isn't anything like my pregancy lol. felt bloody awful for 9 months and ended up fatter than when I started haha.

But I think your right Mandy I think we do have a bit of a hard time at first getting used to the diet, I'm 4 weeks in and it took me a while to get myself organised, i really struggle with breakfast, and if I forget to take my lunch to work then im stuck for choices from the spar up the road.

However I have a plan! And yes the main component is to be organised :) and from now on I hope I enter the cruising phase and find it easier to stay focused and on plan.

And the final phase well I shall cross that bridge when I come to it.

Thanks Ladies!

Malibu xx

Well congrats, Becky! I guess your "baby" weighs just about 26lb right now lol

TinnedTomato, you simply have to come back and let us know how he reacted hahaha

lol MalibuStacey, I ended up fatter on my first, a LOT fatter. My other two though, I lost weight with. I guess I was a bit more focused and didn't think it was a license to eat haha

I get what you mean, but what about those of us that are - how shall I say this - Past child bearing age!! :D

Had my kids years ago being grandma is so much more fun.
Fill them full of sweets and coke. So when they`ve had enough E numbers to bounce off all the walls you check the time and announce that it`s time you were going!! :D

My mum did it to me, now it`s my turn!!:D:D

I get what you mean, but what about those of us that are - how shall I say this - Past child bearing age!! :D

Had my kids years ago being grandma is so much more fun.
Fill them full of sweets and coke. So when they`ve had enough E numbers to bounce off all the walls you check the time and announce that it`s time you were going!! :D

My mum did it to me, now it`s my turn!!:D:D

Haha my mum does that too, she has a drinks cupboard (non alcoholic) full of different flavoured pop and when we visit its the first place my daughter goes as we don't have pop at home. And she too bounces off the walls lol :)

Malibu xx

Well then I suppose you could think of it as a job interview, after being out of work for a long time.
You're nervous and excited about the interview, and it takes you a while to settle in.
Then you start to coast along, doing your work, getting the results you expect.
And then, you hear of a promotion, and have to work even harder to get there.

Voilá! :D

Well if I'm pregnant (after a hysterectomy I'm calling the papers lol), then I must have the longest pregnancy ever!

See I've been telling people for years that I'm waiting for Dorts twin to be born, and that he'll probably arrive at 21 and promptly leave home! Well Dort is 20 next week so I could be right!!! Lol
I'm at the 'it's starting to show, and seems like forever till the birth' stage!

TinnedTomato, you simply have to come back and let us know how he reacted hahaha

Well....here I am, with my 5lb baby....and the reaction was amazing!!

He was pretty much like :eek:

I thought he was going to cry at one point, lol...then he became quite panicky...and then happy...bless him!! I felt kinda bad telling him I was only talking in a dieting way, lol xx xx

I have the vegetation of an elephant. 17 weeks down, only 87 weeks to go!

Back