How Do You Think You've Done This Week?

raquelscatt said:
Well its my first week and I thought I had done really well (1/3 superfree, water,) and all that. Went to a different class tonight and have STS. Absolutely zilch.

Sat here now questioning the whole healthy eating thing and whats the point.

Don't be too hard on yourself it happens to the best of us. Keep going it will be worth it in the end xx

I've not had a great week but because * week is now over I expect to lose 1.5 lbs this week. This isn't a complete guess as I also WI every day!

I need to have a 100% optimising week next week - the little cheats have become all too common for me.

WI tomorrow and I've followed the plan 110% so hoping for 2 lbs but of course that horrible guilty feeling hangs around like a bad smell dont know why I feel guilty suppose its habit to feel like this if.ya eat more than a lettuce leaf and enjoy what ya eating.Ramble over :) xxx Lisa

Well it's WI tomorrow.

I've done the plan 110% again and would be chuffed with a 2 lbs loss so I can get my half stone award, anything over that and I will be ecstatic :)

Lisa
xxx

I had a lb off me last week, God only knows what the scales will say tomorrow, I'm dreading it!!!!

Fingers & toes crossed for you tomorrow x :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

vanilla_cupcake said:
I had a lb off me last week, God only knows what the scales will say tomorrow, I'm dreading it!!!!

Fingers & toes crossed for you tomorrow x :)

I bet you've done brilliant ;) I'm crossing me fingers, eyes and legs for you love :D

Lisa
xxx

1/2lb on!!! :eek:

If i'm honest I had about 1 million syns worth of chocolate :eek:

my sweet tooth has got beyond a joke lately, I gave up diet coke and I honestly think thats what caused my sweet tooth to go into overdrive so thats it the diet coke is coming back!!!

Followed the plan 100% went to Taybarn for my birthday but didn't go overboard and over estimated when counting the syns. Feeling abit off this weekend with my stomach, but not used it has an excuse to nibble on stuff that was not on the plan. Changed my class from Tuesday evening to Wednesday morning as it fits in better for me. Hoping for 2 pound loss (even though it's been the star week from hell) anything more will be brilliant, anything less will be ok....as long as I lose. :) xxx

Hi everyone, I've been lurking on this site for a while now and finally joined tonight.

I've done so well the past 3 weeks but I've just had a very fat weekend *blush* I can't stop eating, and it's not syn free goodies I'm scoffing :(

BloominBrilliant said:
Hi everyone, I've been lurking on this site for a while now and finally joined tonight.

I've done so well the past 3 weeks but I've just had a very fat weekend *blush* I can't stop eating, and it's not syn free goodies I'm scoffing :(

Put it behind you and start again tomorrow, we've all been there so don't beat yourself up about it!! Either look at yourself naked in the mirror and ask yourself do you really wanna continue to look like that (usually works for me lol) or put a skinny picture up on the cupboard and fridge so hopefully every time you wanna eat unhealthy food the picture will stop you!!

Chin up, you're only human!! :)

Back