how do you use your 49 weeklies

nicolexox

Hi guys

Just a quick post to ask how you use your 49 weeklies

I usually use them for a big blow out however a find using on average 7 per day :)

What do you do?xxx

I use mine just for days when I unintentionally go over which is more or less everyday. Struggling to stick to 26pp a day if I'm honest x

I differ day to day. Some days I'll use like 15 - 20 on a treat or something. Other times I'll use 1 or 2 so I can have an extra spud at dinner or a lil bar for dessert. Depends how greedy I'm feeling hehe..

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

galaxy_girl : Yeah, :),, i'm on 36 so i am a wee bit better, but i would strugle aswell:( at least the weeklies make propoints easier to follow, :) Look at the overall picture and your great weight loss so far and it will strive you to continue:)

azwethinkweiz: yeaaah:), it's great that you have them there, do do that if you wish.:)

If I fancy a treat I use them during the week but I try and hold onto as many as I can to have a bit of a "night off" at the weekend.

yeaaah, i've been doing that alot recently aswell, saving them for one day:)

bearing in mind, I've been on WW for less than a week and I didn't even count over NY last night and today) so I'm no expert.

My plan is to use say 9 for days I go over and the others for a takeaway at the weekend with the boyf :) or some cinema popcorn! :D

I like to same mine for the weekend :) I do use one or two on some weekdays. I love the flexibility of it :)

Do you have to use all your weeklies? Will it affect my loss if I don't use them? Xox

Back