how do you use your pro points?

wannabeaslimjim

Silver Member
hi I'm thinking of doing weight watchers as I did exante last year and i can't go through it again... it says on the calculator i have 63 pro points per day, how do you use them all?

I've had breakfast: fruit salad 2pp

tuna pasta with mayo is about 12pp - i didn't weigh so its approximate...

and then salad, gammon and jacket potato - which i doubt is going to take up 49pp?

so do you guys normally have all your pp?

You should always have all your dailies. Nuts, dried fruits, cheese are all great to snack on to use up points.

ok but i don't understand why you have to i mean i don't really wanna be eating all day to be using up points?

Don't bother with low fat or cal free alternatives- use full fat mayo, yogurts, cheese, milk etc and this will help you towards your target and fill you up! Xx good luck! Xx

Points are given and calculated specifically to aid weightless hence you can eat up to those points every day- it maybe that before you weren't eating enough to start loosing weight. You know like your body was worried about starving and stores the little you eat for emergencies? Give it a go. I was worried about 41 points but I've tracked everything and have lost weight every week! Xx

I've used every single point (and sometimes more lol) and only gained one week in 23 so eating everything is fine:)

Back