how do you ...

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
bank your points on the wii fit plus. after ive finished my work outs i just turn it off.

it should save it all itself, just go to the fit cash menu on the graph page and you should get a breakdown of time and types of exercises. if its not saving I recommend exiting the programme to wii menu before turning it off.

hi

thanks for that, it is saving but it says at the beginning how to save the points but i dont understand this.

oh i didnt know that i could add points for other exercise. how do i do this. i have just spent 45 mins mowing the garden and raking the grass. ohh how sad am i that i am getting excited that i could include this in my daily exercise !!!!

dont worry, i get excited putting my times in too lol. when you are on the creen with the calender on, if you look to the left of it there should be a button with a graph on it. click that and it should take you to a graph. along the top there should be a tab that says fit cash, when you press that there should be a button that lets you add more exercise. i hope this makes sense!! x

Back