how do your losses compare?

broxi

ButtErFly
Hi all you people on Diet Chef.

I'm just wondering what your losses are like in comparison to other diets you have been on.

I found SW very slow and then I stopped losing altogether even although I stuck to diet.

If you stick totally to DC how does it compare to sticking totally to other diets?

Answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks xxx

ooh that's tough to answer, it really is!

I think compared to WW the losses are better, for me anyway.

Compared to CD the losses are less but that makes sense.

Go Lower losses are about the same I'd say.

Otherwise, not sure hehe!

CD was hard but losses good, but hard to stick to long term (for me)

WW Always 1lb off, 1lb on or sts nothing really shifted may off come out with a few extra pounds but nothing major.

SW nothing gone, ate too many free foods.

Alli well went right though me even though i stuck to the fat rule.

DC seems to be working so I'll stick at it.

Hope this helps.

Yes thanks very much Shep and Caroline,
I started yesterday and dropped a pound even though I've been dieting. so it seems so far so good. I'm just paranoid cos like you Shep my losses are rubbish on other diets apart from CD but I think I'm too free on free foods.
I am also quite hungry on this diet so shows how much I normally eat!

Yes thanks very much Shep and Caroline,
I started yesterday and dropped a pound even though I've been dieting. so it seems so far so good. I'm just paranoid cos like you Shep my losses are rubbish on other diets apart from CD but I think I'm too free on free foods.
I am also quite hungry on this diet so shows how much I normally eat!

That will change I was always hungry no matter what diet I was on.
My worst times time are 1st thing in the morning and afternoons when collecting kids from school, I tend to pick. Mornings I need to be fully awake to eat anything I usually have my Actimel before going to school and then breakfast after school by then I am ravenous, but then I dont want my soup till 1.00 or later, always have it by 2.00 before school but then I pick on some boiled sweets while waiting to collect, so need to break that habit.
But getting better not picking so much of a nightime.

Hope this helps in some way. :)

I'm always hungry too when starting off.

Well done on that pounds - fingers crossed for a good result come the end of the week :)

Back