How does everyone keep on track?

I am amazed at myself I just keep focussed on my hols in August plus theres no way I am gunna waste £35 a week by not sticking to it, I'm a tight Yorkshire lass lol x

My holiday to Barbados. Went last year for the first time and this year I WILL BE at least 2 sizes smaller. Also I know just how much more confident and happy I am the slimmer I am
xxxxx

My Holiday To Salou In July Im Living For It,thats My Inspiration,
Elaine X

My fat pics always helped, ALOT! Also, I used to keep telling myself that I wanted to be slim more than I wanted to eat.

Gxx

My size ten (unused wardrobe)..my confidence...my holiday in June & October...oh and if all else fails I go to bed early.

I weigh myself everyday and even though some people say it should only be done once a week I find that it helps me. I always lose a bit and that keeps me going. Coming on here and reading all the weight loss posts also helps tremendously!!
I'm at my lowest weight I have been for months and this is only after 9days of SSing....knowing this diet works makes me want to do it. As soon as I start feeling hungry I drink ice cold water and if that doesnt help I go for a walk or do the dishes or anything that will take my mind off eating something.

One day at a time...you can do it!!! :D

I want to be able to prove my mother wrong...I will get down to a size 12, and she will owe me £100! It will be a size I've never been before so it's like being an explorer....onwards and downwards:p

At a horse show last year a really posh lady told me to move my F------ fat arse (I was a size 18/20 I'm now a size 14)
So when I get hungry I just remember how she made me feel.

At a horse show last year a really posh lady told me to move my F------ fat arse (I was a size 18/20 I'm now a size 14)

B**ch urrggghh some people are soo rude. i would have kicked her arse into the middle of next year

My before pics are definitely an inspiration to never let myself get like that again, also the difference it's made to my life even losing less than half of what I wanted to lose. I walk further, without being crippled by back pain, my son can get his arms around me and they meet in the middle.

But as another tight Yorkshire Lass, it's definitely financial as well. If I'm going to pay so much money out for the diet, why on earth would I cheat and make it end up costing me more? Cos I'd only end up on it for longer

I am no longer "the fatty" to my mates! I can ride my bike 14 miles everyday, whereas before I couldn't ride the half mile to work! My personal confidence and self esteem has risen to make me a much nicer person to know
But the best bit is I am now 32 inch waist instead of 40 and I can buy medium T's instead of XXL
Stick to it!

Originally Posted by Camilla

She was obviously an ignorant old bag...some people have no manners or breeding.

I'd say the horses were better bred! What a cow. I'd have kicked her arse so far, NAASA would need a special grant to explore returning her to earth. God think I have anger issues!

Yes, I can honestly say that those words absolutely cut deep! I suppose I'm sad that it took someone to say something like that to get me in the right frame of mind to lose weight?!

Back