How does Exante compare with other VLCDs?

IMO - Exante diet is waaaaay better taste and cost wise compared to LL and CD. EXANTE ALL THE WAYYY!

Yey!

Thank you was looking for something cheaper than ll. xxx

Great thread .... answered some of my questions ... i have tried Liptrim and Be You and neither really offered real advise on fitting it in to your life. Thanks :)

Super helpful! I started this morning and am devouring info like there's no tomorrow :)

Super helpful! I started this morning and am devouring info like there's no tomorrow :)

Hi kart at, welcome ... If you look at people's diaries you will find alot of information and tips. Sam x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It will be interesting to compare losses between LL and Exante has anyone done this? I plan to compare and keep track, I know there will be other reasons too, but it will be interesting.
Week 1 LL - 8lbs ----- Week 1 Exante 10lbs

We'll see what next week brings

Yeah I did, my first 3 weeks were identical to LL the last time I did it. Week 4 I lost 1lb more on Exante than LL but this week I think it's looking like less.

This is a brilliant thread. Thank you so much for the information. I've started on Cambridge, but given the cost difference I'm going to move to Exante. Reading this helped make up my mind so much.

Hi all,

So I've now been on Exante completely for a few days. It tastes so much better than the CWP that I was on before. I love the porridge, the Thai chicken soup, the pasta and the chocolate shake. The bars are good too. I'm really glad I made the switch.

There is a concern that the carb content is much higher on this diet than some of the others so if you find it hard to get into ketosis you might need to really watch yourself and keep monitoring it. So far I seem to be managing okay on the about 60g of carbs the three meals give me a day, but it just might be too much for some people. I know a few people struggle with as less as 20g.

Hi everyone I'm not really new to this site I did cd a while back, I lost really good but the was ill so ended up putting all my weight back on. Yesterday I started exante this pst has answered so many questions that I had In my head thank you. I have a lot of weight to lose my starting weight is 21st 12 lb. I know it's going to take time but my minds made up this is my time, look forward to reading more of your posts xx

Hi everyone I'm not really new to this site I did cd a while back, I lost really good but the was ill so ended up putting all my weight back on. Yesterday I started exante this pst has answered so many questions that I had In my head thank you. I have a lot of weight to lose my starting weight is 21st 12 lb. I know it's going to take time but my minds made up this is my time, look forward to reading more of your posts xx

Good luck chicken. You can do this. We all can. We just need to work on it a meal at a time and a day at a time and before you know it weeks will have passed. Just make sure you're drinking plenty of water as well.

I feel so good today. I've been doing this for nearly three weeks and have lost just a little over a stone. It took me a while to get into the 100% zone, but I did a 100% day yesterday again and feeling so much better. I think today will be a winner too :)

How would you compare exantes soups with Cambridge? I did exante for a month last year and couldn't stick to it as I just couldn't get by on 3 packs, was thinking of trying sml instead so I can have 4 packs but I'm considering trying exante again too. Just wondering if any exante soups are edible as Cambridge ones I couldn't stomach!

Hi Im new to minimins and also Exante however 2 years ago I lost over 2 stone in 2 months with lypotrim, which I enjoyed. I loved the reaction from people who suddenly did a double take when they realised I had lost weight. I managed to maintain for over 12 months but after being off work for a few weeks in the summer last year I slowly let it creep back on. My partner who was also overweight at the time too started a new job the weight dropped off him to a degree that I was going to tip the scales heavier! Shocked I decided that this was just not right!! So here I am after losing 7lb in my first week which I am thrilled with! A colleague in work told me about Exante, after researching it and realising it was very similar to Lypotrim but cheaper I decided to order a bumper pack. I prefer not having to go to be weighed and justify why I may not have lost enough to a chemist or agent.Reading this thread has convinced me that I have made a good decision and will keep reading to get hints and tips!

I prefer not having to go to be weighed and justify why I may not have lost enough to a chemist or agent.

I feel the same! I also hated the cod psychology my LL councillor used to come out with. I know with exante that I am doing it for me, and it takes away that stupid rebelliousness I get with slimming clubs.

Back