How does it work please

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by peggypig, 9 February 2011 Social URL.

1. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    sw extra easy & green
    Hi everyone Im new. Would you say RC was easy to do and can you eat plenty?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mrs-Pineapple

Mrs-Pineapple Member

Hiya -I have been going to RC for some months now - you dont have a points system like other diets, just have to stick to food with less than 5% fat and about 1400 calories per day. Its good as it has more emphasis on exercise than some other classes i have been to, but the information is a bit limited as the class is mostly to get you moving rather than talking! Good luck! x
  4. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I went to my first class tonight and really enjoyed it although I don`t think my body will be happy tomorrow lol

I can`t really add more than what Mrs-Pineapple has said as it`s all new to me, Sorry x
  5. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    Hi I restarted RC monday and am loving it. I done RC over 10 years ago and it has changed alot since then, I have a wonderful instructor who takes the time to talk and is available by email and fone for help.

The exercise side is good and you work to your ability, I have a shoulder injury and during the exercise she came over to me and suggested alternatives for me to do. Now I am not one for exercise but yesterday I had no kids so I did 30 mins of Steps DVD something I haven't done ever before. The food just need to keep to calories, its that simple.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.