How does my body know what plan I'm following today?

PrincessPink-x

So I normally do we but occasional green when I want the extra healthy extras. So today I will be green I had porridge and 125ml ss milk and berries lunch a mugshot banana 2 oranges snack 1 revita and 15g cheese and some pickled onions dinner will be sw chips beans a birds eye burger (9 syns) a whole meal roll and 30g cheese. But what confuses me is that on we this would be 21 syns so well over allowance yet it's only 9 cus I get 2 more healthy extras. But how does my body know that I'm counting it as green and not ee?

lol green days work as you are limiting meat intake just as red days work as you are limiting carb intake :) i love the extra healthy extras with green days

Yeh I agree prob over thinking about it I just always feel really naughty on green days lol

I think this is magic of sw if we knew it we to could have a diet plan and be millionaires.

I'd love to know the science behind it though.

I think it's just because its low fat whatever plan is lowering fat and by having no meat on green u limit any of the fat meat contains (even lean meat has some fat still)
Then on red you get those bits of fat in the meat but very limited carbs.

On ee you get both but I don't get this lol haha that's my very unscientific understanding

I think this is magic of sw if we knew it we to could have a diet plan and be millionaires.

I'd love to know the science behind it though.

I think it's just because its low fat whatever plan is lowering fat and by having no meat on green u limit any of the fat meat contains (even lean meat has some fat still)
Then on red you get those bits of fat in the meat but very limited carbs.

On ee you get both but I don't get this lol haha that's my very unscientific understanding

What she said hehehe x

Back